FM11 World Super League [over 900 clubs] *Version 1.2 Released*

FMtillidie

could i be doing something wrong during the set up. I take it when i load a new game i select only the 1 file in edited date (the full one i used) and then select only the

american samoan league. i selected the whole leagues down to 4th division. game then starts to load and then crashes when loading the database.

Or I think you should check all your database modifications, and see if they are correct. It should be faster than rebuilding the whole thing again. Till then could you post the older version just for me and others to check it out?

how long does one of these normally take to build. surely its a long process. keen to give this a try as a little bored of standard games now.

Well I've created my own one with only 3 levels of divisions so far and it didn't take a huge amount of time. Maybe a couple of hours max yesterday.

i'm gunna rebuilt it from scratch see if it makes any difference :/

I would recommend making incremental saves and regular testing. For example, create the top division, save as version 1.0, holiday for at least 5 seasons. While holidaying, add the next tier, save as 1.1, then holiday. Repeat this for each level and then the cups, and if you come across a problem you can easily go back one file and fix it without losing too much work.

This may seem like more work, but trust me, it saves more work in the long run.

Archived