Wales Partial Level 6 plus Additional Cup's for 11.3

CymruAmBythWXM

Here you go, this is Wales complete to Level 5 and also with some Level 6 Leagues. I have also included some extra cups. One thing is the end of season split doesn't work properly there is nothing I can do about this as there is a problem in the editor. Also for some reason it doesn't work with the English updates that are floating around which is a tad dissapointing, there is nothing I can do about this as both my Welsh update and the English updates work fine by themselves just not together.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R2IAC0XG

the top Neath Division is level 5 (premier division), my team play in the level 6 division 1.Well atleast until the end of the season haha. Have downloaded it and it hasn't been added.

No I know, I was looking into adding it but although I could find the league tables to give me the teams in the league I couldn't find anything else for example Club Colours, Town where there based (although I could've just put them all as Neath), and home stadium.

if you need any info on the league in the future i'll help as much as i can if you want. Most of the teams could go down as Neath or Pontardawe

Yeah that would be great. What I need as a minimum is Full Name, Home Colours and Town where there from, then also I prefer Name of where they play, nickname, year founded and away colours.

i can try to find that out for you, thing is the season is over in the league now so i might not be able to get some of the info until the new season

Yes please, thats what I was going to say as obviously anything for this season would be a bit pointless now, well not so much pointless but outdated. Although I could probably use info now and then just move the clubs to their relevant leagues come August time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

the cups you've put in need to be instead of League they need to be every team for instance the Aberwyswyth League two [level 6] once you get to about level 3 the mid welsh cup stops, also the yellow cards need to be put too 5,10,15 etc. if you dont then you end up with a team full of suspended players

so there seems to be conflicts with the current transfer updates ...wallys/MG etc and this file????

as I am getting probs also with a yugoslavia nation/league DB I use it was fine previouly but causes conflict when trying to run these transfer updates

with your db have you got swans/cardiff in welsh cup

cheers

Archived