Ollie's Chairman game 2010

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anybody have any ideas on this problem, i have blackburn, i dont like big sam, his CA is 145, the problem is i will never get rid of him as his CA of 145 makes him only available to the big 4 who surely wont want him!!!! he is 'over qualified' for the spurs job!!!!!!! i make that it will cost me 3.1m to pay him off, about half the balance i will probably get, how can i get rid of him.

maybe we could have an option of mutual termination at the very start for a reduced fee??????

I think that perhaps the maximum manager reputation should be increased, as this will allow managers who Football Manager give high reputations to, but currently manage in lower leagues go to the lower premier league sides, at the moment, a maximum rep of 122 for WBA won't get me very far :/

Edit: Actually, after looking around, i don't think that the max reps should be changed too much, perhaps the difference between the top and bottom teams shortened a bit? this would allow for example Sam Allardyce to be approached by a club outside the top 4.

kick off time :) i will begin posting budgets too everyone ASAP for them too get them back to me :) but managerial sackings can begin,

just identify to me who you are (as in team) and if you wish to sack the manager (can all be done via this forum) then i will inform you how much the pay off will be and you can make the decision :)

Last Minute Rules:

i have decided that a cost of £2.5m per level off training or youth facilities i think this is a decent reflection

and i havent decided on stadiums yet i dunno about the costs involved but will look into it

also

any team relegated their chairman then has to bid to takeover one of the promoted championship teams, each will individually send me their bid off all three clubs at the end of the season and then the highest of each will takeover that club, seems fair enough

There will also regularly be gossip posted on here about the game and what is happening within the game

i will not be able to make and changes to the db till half 5 but i can send everyone their budgets so they can decide on managers futures and transfer/wage budgets

enjoy :D

so get dealing

the full game list:

Arsenal - Jono

Aston Villa - James Taylor

Birmingham-The Glorious chairman

Blackpool - Ashley Salisbury

Blackburn - Sean

Bolton - freddy petch

Chelsea-jod123

Everton- Lawrence Kamara

Fulham - Patty Ryan

Liverpool - Ollie Connolly

Man City - Phil Manchester

Man United - Chris Petty

Newcastle - Toon Balmy

Stoke- Ruben Hernandez

Sunderland - Liam Ferguson

Tottenham - Danilo

West Brom - fernie

West Ham - Jordan Latimer

Wigan - ashley wilkes

Wolves - Dan

and yes all managers are availible, PM me and i will act as a world cup managers FA :) and off course all free agents are exactly that, free

would anyone mind if i put all the budgets up at once?? its much easy and will be quicker for everyone

Heres all the budgets and current transfer budget, also the remaining wage budget, if people want to make adjustments either PM me if you want it a secret or post it in the forum:

Arsenal Balance 90M Transfer Budget 25M Remaining Wages 60k

Aston Villa Balance 15.65M Transfer Budget 2.65M Remaining Wages 70k

Birmingham Balance 26M Transfer Budget 20M Remaining Wages 100k

Blackburn Balance 4.5M Transfer Budget 500K Remaining Wages 25k

Bolton Balance 2M Transfer Budget 4M Remaining Wages 20k

Blackpool Balance 3.5M Transfer Budget 7.3M Remaining Wages 800K

Chelsea Balance 70M Transfer Budget 52M Remaining Wages 250K

Everton Balance 8M Transfer Budget 4M Remaining Wages 25K

Fulham Balance 5.5M Transfer Budget 4M Remaining Wages 30K

Liverpool Balance 26M Transfer Budget 6M Remaining Wages 50K

Man City Balance 175M Transfer Budget 55M Remaining Wages 400K

Man United Balance 90M Transfer Budget 60M Remaining Wages 400K

Newcastle Balance 31M Transfer Budget 15m Remaining Wages 500k

Stoke Balance 10M Transfer Budget 6.5M Remaining Wages 45K

Sunderland Balance 29M Transfer Budget 4M Remaining Wages 60K

Tottenham Balance 16M Transfer Budget 6M Remaining Wages 100K

West Ham Balance 20M Transfer Budget 8M Remaining Wages 60K

Wigan Balance 6M Transfer Budget 2M Remaining Wages 20K

West Brom Balance 8.4m Transfer Budget 2.6m Remaining Wages 300k

Wolves Balance 8.3M Transfer Budget 5.9M Remaining Wages 15K

remember everyone will recieve TV rights money, and those in europe will obviously recieve more (spurs in the champions league remember)

Latest Gossip:

It is reported that Fulham will look to replace Roy Hodgson with Alex Mcleish if hodgson is offered a bigger job this summer

The Daily Mirror are reported to have the shortlist of managers currently being talked about by Oliver Connolly, Christian Purslow and Martin Broughton to replace Rafael Benitez, the suggested men are

Pep Guardiola

Guus Hiddink

Frank Rijkaard

Javier Aguirre

Luiz Felipe Scolari

Thomas Schaff

Louis Van Gaal

Martin O'Neil

Cesare Prandelli

Jamie Redknapp

Kenny Daglish

and finally Fabio Cappello is the bookies favourite to get the Manchester United job with David Moyes closely behind as new united chairman chris petty looks to give the club a new start

Can you explain how the financial part of this game works? If you want to improve your transfer budget and wages how do you do that and what happens to your overall balance?

yes you simply tell me at any time that you would like to increase your transfer budget and i will do so, obviously it has implications on your budgets

and chris the pay off is 416k 1 year rolling contract ;)

wenger's pay off is £6m

Media pedictions:

Arsenal - 5th

Aston Villa - 7th

Birmingham-16th

Blackpool -19

Blackburn - 13th

Bolton - 12th

Chelsea-2nd

Everton- 6th

Fulham - 9th

Liverpool - 4th

Man City - 3rd

Man United -1st

Newcastle - 18th

Stoke- 14th

Sunderland -15th

Tottenham - 8th

West Brom -20th

West Ham - 10th

Wigan - 11th

Wolves - 17th

Latest News:

Guus Hiddink has been unvielved as the new Manchester United manager after alex ferguson was laid off, it cost the north west club a cool £2.5m

to complete the switch from Ferguson to Hiddink (chris, how long do you want the contract to be, and how much a week, remember this has implications if other chairmen want to come and take him)

What teams could hire Wenger? Just the top 4? :(

you could just sack wenger and find a replacement there are many managers out there who would do a better job than him at the moment and on a lower wage maybe the 6m pay-off would be a blessing in disguise :p

Archived