By Wednesday, Arsenal will be out both cups and only five points ahead of Chelsea in the league

bigguk

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Bhoy Tim:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SI:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

I'd like to remind everyone that this comes from the author of the much loved 'Thierry Henry is Not a World Class Player' thread icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 'abolish the offside rule'-thread > the 'Thierry Henry is Not a World Class Player'-thread<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Let's make illegal for keepers to handle the ball" > *<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, forgot about that one, a true classic

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those taking the píss, predicting Man Utd to beat Arsenal, although not difficult, isn't obvious. I always like to stay out of these threads because you can end up looking a right idiot if you're wrong, but the criticism has been a little too strong, Chelsea to beat Arsenal isn't impossible etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Bhoy Tim:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SI:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Father Senegal:

I'd like to remind everyone that this comes from the author of the much loved 'Thierry Henry is Not a World Class Player' thread icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 'abolish the offside rule'-thread > the 'Thierry Henry is Not a World Class Player'-thread<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Let's make illegal for keepers to handle the ball" > *<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just to make it clear that was not my thread

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Retro:

People still get Cranker and theCav mixed up I see! icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hard not too with their almost identical posting styles.

I'm surprised AH hasnt picked up on it tbh.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>cranker would never make a sh*t post like the one cavalier did though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

completely different circumstances, Fergie wanted the season extended only for ManU, Wenger just wants a sensible, unbiased fixture list.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>of course st arsene is right and the big bad drunken scotch w@nker is wrong.

today was the first time I've ever listened to Talksport.

The presenters, Gart Stevens and the other one whos name I forget are both utter c*nts, as are 99% of those who ring in.

Caller number one, Arsenal fan -

'Wengers got to go'

Caller number two, man u fan -

'the ref was a disgrace I missed the first 20 minutes because of traffic'

today was the first time I've ever listened to Talksport.

The presenters, Gart Stevens and the other one whos name I forget are both utter c*nts, as are 99% of those who ring in.

'Wengers got to go'

Caller number two, man u fan -

'the ref was a disgrace I missed the first 20 minutes because of traffic'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Should have been listening to 606 icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blaine:

We will take Wenger as assistant manager.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>pfft... he can be our backup and think himself lucky.

Walter Smith > Arsene Wenger

'Wengers got to go'

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

callers like that on 606 as well, f*ck em I say icon14.gif

They HAVE to be be Spurs fans having a laugh. I mean even when we went 3 seasons without a trophy I would've regarded anyone who called for Wenger to be sacked as utterly ******** but to do it now? As bad as football fans generally are I find it hard to believe that people could be that stupid.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A-Team:

They HAVE to be be Spurs fans having a laugh. I mean even when we went 3 seasons without a trophy I would've regarded anyone who called for Wenger to be sacked as utterly ******** but to do it now? As bad as football fans generally are I find it hard to believe that people could be that stupid.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>they're called glory hunters, any club that does well these days tends to get them.

ranieri out icon_mad.gif

nah, that's a cert... icon_wink.gif

i'm serious, i wonder what odds you'd get on arsey finishing the season empty handed. i still think they'll win the league, but i am curious. could be worth a small flutter as the odds should be fairly lengthy...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Mike:

I wish he'd start decent threads or not at all.

ps, you're wrong.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Probably my favourite. Such arrogance. such wrongness.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wicom:

heh, when I was feeling down yesterday I just thought of Houllier and Liverpool and smiled icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Thinks of Arsenal*

*Smiles* icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fat Mike:

I wish he'd start decent threads or not at all.

ps, you're wrong.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still sure about that icon_biggrin.gif

Archived