Work permit needed

anyone have screenshot for him

Looks amazing!!!

Name: Felipe Caicedo

Positon: Striker

Club: FC Basel or Man City

Value: Man City paid £5M from him

Work Permit needed: Yes

As I'm in 2009 and I looked at his history I wasn't sure if he started the game at Basel or Man City.

Sorry guys, just got a question.

I uses my scout to scout for some of the so call wonderkids here, some reports turn out that they are playing close to their potential. But their stats doesn't looks good.

Can some kind soul care to explain to me cos I am a bit blur.

Thanks in advance. icon_smile.gif

uses my scout to scout for some of the so call wonderkids here, some reports turn out that they are playing close to their potential. But their stats doesn't looks good.

Becuase scouts suck only use them as a guide even more so if they not got 20/20

I uses my scout to scout for some of the so call wonderkids here, some reports turn out that they are playing close to their potential. But their stats doesn't looks good.

Thanks in advance.

Scouts are hardly ever right. Just trust us when we say he's a wonderkid.

how do u know if a player is a wonderkid

It says on his personal screen.

Originally posted by ben5903:

which players are wonderkids on which patch?

this should be included when sharing names as it makes alot of difference.

e.g. Mika Aaritalo, original patch brilliant, on 8.0.2, absoloubtley terrible.

Terrible for you he's got 9 in 9 for me so far

Just a quick thought, wouldn't it be handy if people posted the season they saw this player aswell, that would realy help, because otherwise if your at season 09/10 you wouldn't have to be looking for a player that only appears in season 12/13.

Name- Adrien

Age- 18

Position- MC

Club- Sporting CP

Value- 1M

Wp- Not Needed

OMFG! I bought him for 1.3M I think, and now he costs 16M! Only 2 seasons later! 19 creativity, 18 Compusure, 17 Passing, 17 Technique, 16 dribling, finishing and first touch!!!!

thankyou one more thing i have the demo version of the game and i want the full version i want to go buy it but theres none left so can anyone tell me where i can download it from or if someone can send it to me please help me.

Originally posted by ak4lyf:

thankyou one more thing i have the demo version of the game and i want the full version i want to go buy it but theres none left so can anyone tell me where i can download it from or if someone can send it to me please help me.

amazon.com should still be selling it

Originally posted by I.T.F.C:

in my second season with newcastle, won the league cup, on route to the league and also could do the european cup!

bought danny haynes from ipswich (of course!) for 850k, put him in the reserves, did ok.I then have moved into the first team to replace owen and martins (sold for 20m each)

DANNY HAYNES HAS NOW PLAYED:

league- 13apps - 15goals

cup - 4apps - 6goals

continental- 4apps - 1 goal

OVERAL-21apps-22goals-9assists

WONDERKID!

hell yea hes my best player 30-40 goals a season

• 4 weeks later...

marko marin... touted next franz beckenbauer!!

henry saivet...

mamadou sakho...

igor akinfeev...

rakitic...

atienza... dubbed new marchena!!

guilherme...

leytielton...

leo swechlen...

jeremy menez...

they are still have poor ability when first play but when they're age 23... looks like star player!!! they not already wonderkid... with right guidance, they will become wonderkid player!!!

Thanks in advance. icon_smile.gif

with right guidance they will have good stats...:)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone know if there is a max number of wonderkids any 1 club can have at a time?

The reason I ask as I noticed beever's got wonderkid status but about 2 months later he lost it,in my team I also have zuccuni(spelling) and Mascio who are both wonderkids now,I also have Fleck who is playing great but never got to wonderkid status,maybe there is a limit?

cheers.

It was FM09 I was refering too.

I just found it alittle strange that beever's lost his wonderkid status so soon after getting it and Fleck as of yet hasnt achieved it although he is playing out of his skin and other managers keep praising him,my other 2 wonderkids although also playing great dont seem to be any better than the other 2 guys.

If there isnt a limit then maybe it is basically down to the fact there rep seems to be that bit better.

It was FM09 I was refering too.

I just found it alittle strange that beever's lost his wonderkid status so soon after getting it and Fleck as of yet hasnt achieved it although he is playing out of his skin and other managers keep praising him,my other 2 wonderkids although also playing great dont seem to be any better than the other 2 guys.

If there isnt a limit then maybe it is basically down to the fact there rep seems to be that bit better.

More than likely just the reputation side of it, as I said I don't know or haven't heard of any wonderkid limit but it's possible I guess.

I have gave it a bit of thought and tbh I wouldnt be suprised if there was a limit to the wonder kids in a squad,I mean lets be honest players could buy all the known wonderkids in the game and end up playing 11 wonderkids,pretty unrealstic,maybe a dev could stop by and answer this as I am sure it is not just me that would be interested in the answer.

Maybe on a side note how many wonderkids have you guys had in your side at anyone time?

It isnt that I am annoyed at my other player's not being wonderkids,it is just out of pure interest,I do know that when beever lost his wonderkid status my other player mascio had just gotten his wonderkid status,now that is maybe just coincidence but maybe not,so has anyone had 3 or more wonderkids at there club for maybe a month or so?

Archived