Cesar Peixoto

CPS

Just happened to be idly scanning through some of the goalscorers in the first round of the Europa League in 2010 and spotted this Portuguese player. He starts the game as a 28 year old at Braga and is a natural CM and DL. With long shots 18, technique 18 and the 'Curls Ball' and 'Shoots with Power' PPM's the potential is there for some spectacular goals. I'd imagine he'd be available for around £2m at the start of the game and looking at those stats he could surely do the job for lower ranked Premier League clubs.

To be honest I've never used him so can't say for sure if he'd be a success but thought he looked good enough to bring to people's attention.

peixoto.jpg

Just noticed that Peixoto scored two more goals in Braga's next Europa League game, both of them scorching free kicks with one of them from a crazy angle. Think he may be the real deal and I'll be following the remander of Braga's European campaign with interest probably for the 1st time ever now.

where do you find him?

I have Portugal league to watch, but he is not in Braga...

I can't find him

Not sure mate, he certainly starts at Braga. Type his name into the search box in the top right hand corner, the likelihood is he's been transferred (or retired if you're in a long term game).

Archived