Official Oxford United Thread: 8.0.2

dexta200

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zombie, ah no Vokes! That's one of my suggestions down the drain. Thank god you got Murphy to cover my mistake!

jess, wrong guy mate. Briz came 5th in the screeenies above, I'm 3rd atm but sill a long way to go. Came 4th in my first Prem season. IIRC, I got £20 mill first season in Prem and about £30 mill this season, sold loads of players as well tho so I've got like £50 mill to spend on nothing! This is my team:

oxfordselectioncrisissejo3.jpg

just goin to bed, am shattered, won't get a chance to play tomorrow as am at work for 12 hours!!! Gutted!! Top of the BSP by 15 points after 18 games!! And il try and beat your record ypresfr but its gonna be one hell of a task mate!!

haha sory for the name mix up, i thought the screenie was from matt lol im getting rory mcallister for free next season from hibernian! hopefully it will be in league 1, currently 36 games in and laying 6th, tight lol

right guyys my laptop has broken :S

not sure why! but its really ****ed me off!

probably going to have to completely restore my comp so wont have my oxford save on it. but i will start again asap. meanwhile im going to play a quick one on downstairs comp any suggestions on which team to be other than oxford?

looks like all oh you are doing brilliant and matt that team looks capable of winning anything! good luck guys i will keep reading and posting when i can just need this laptop fixed icon_frown.gif

dextaa!! thats harsh your laptops broke, do you really have the will power to start again? fair play if you do mate, whats wrong with your laptop coz i have one as well and always come across problems that can be fixed icon14.gif just to let you know im 5th with 5 games to go, 9 points behind 3rd

just cant get past the loading up screen and just goes in a loop restarting itself. need a windows XP installation disc to reinstall. which is a bitch. but i will get it done soon/ i prob wont start one straight away. i might setmyself up in league one wtih the team i had maybe?

good suggestions but i dont think i could do low league for a while. anything in the top division one of the top leagues i was thinking maybe

Man U (never had rooney or ronaldo)

Sunderland, Derby, Portsmouth, Everton.

AC Milan, Juventus

Atletico Madrid.

any other suggestions?

prob shouldnt post this in here.

so your going to get playoffs! i guess? unless results go your way! whos in the playoff places with you?

haha get in!! ive actually been promoted, i only reached the playoffs by a point, finally i succeded in the playoff final 3-1 against wrexham!! toth grabbing two great goals, my hands are sweating lol bring on league 1! i await my transfer kitty

Zombie, haha never doubted him! The guy that suggested him is a legend! icon_wink.gif

jess, fantastic mate well done! Looking forward to seeing who you bring in! icon14.gif

First Roma now this:

oxford21valenciafc7.jpg

Completely outplayed them! Looks like Ledgister may get his runout! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Great result there mate! icon_eek.gif

Sorry i haven't been on for a while, my oxford game was doing rubbish so i went to shakhtar :p

it's a good game but i'm always checking up on the oxford thread so i may aswell try again icon_biggrin.gif

I'll try and post screenshots after my first season icon_smile.gif

Easy this game isn't it Zombie! icon_wink.gif Great season mate, 3 figures fantastic! Nice to see Vokes doing well (saving my bacon) with Salomonsson, Soley, Murphy and Nordtveit all chipping in! Nylen looks great, much better than on mine: a fb signing for the lower leagues. Keep it up and you'll be in the Prem in not time! icon14.gif

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/jesseince/?act...urrent=transfers.jpg

thats my transfers so far this season, curtis osano is joining me in a couple of days, charlie sheringham scored 31 last year for hereford an hes got great stats! btw are you guys using mini scout? not that thers anything wrong but if anyone else is ill download it icon14.gif

kk thanks, il download it probably tomorow! i just kncoked crystal palace out of the league cup 4-2, ross campbell hatrick icon_biggrin.gif also, my financial status is rich and im nearing 7 million in the bank, is there a good hance ill get more to spend in january with all this money coming in?

i hope i get some more cash mate lol i had to lower my transfer budget in order to balance my wage budget, im pretty happy with the depth in my team though, curtis osano has solved my defensive problems and sheringham and ross campbell are scoring regularly

Archived