The Art Of Counter Attacking

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
micro-ice wich tactic do you think would be better for Newcastle ? The first one or where you reduced the mentality by 1 notch and the keeper gives the ball do the fullback ?

the one with reduced creative freedom in midfield.

my i also suggest you tell the striker to 'go back' when defending coners. i find this reduces the amount of goals i concede from coners ( i think i might upload the up to date tactic though).

GK - good positioning and reflexes. stops good opposition from scoring from long range.

FB - pace, crossing, dribbling, tackling, positioning, stamina, strength, determination.

DC - positioning, anticipation, heading, strength, marking, jumping, bravery, concentration, Determination and decisions

DM - work rate, teamwork, tackling, positioning, anticipation, strength, heading, jumping, stamina, decisions, passing.

CM - creativity, decisions, work rate, teamwork, stamina, passing, finishing, first touch, composure.

Wingers - pace, dribbling, crossing, acceleration, finishing, work rate, passing, creativity, off the ball, stamina, technique, agility, flair.

ST - pace, acceleration, strength, finishing, dribbling, off the ball, composure, first touch, anticipation, determination, heading, jumping.

tnx mate!!i have leicester at 2nd season to Premier league and just tried now first match at home against everton and won 3-0 easily!!!!very good at now.sorry for my english!!tnx again!!!!i keep going testing!and for st i have marquinhos!can do the job?and for mr have dos santos!!can he does too?

Finished 10th in the championship using this tactic for my away games, i came 8th in the league in away games, so i am impressed as i am peterborough and are one of the smaller sides in the championship, ive not really used the tactic much at home? do you think it would work well in my home games too ?

Finished 10th in the championship using this tactic for my away games, i came 8th in the league in away games, so i am impressed as i am peterborough and are one of the smaller sides in the championship, ive not really used the tactic much at home? do you think it would work well in my home games too ?

i use it home and away, so it should work for you too mate.

Bravo!!!!

Simplicity at its best.

I have just downloaded and will get round to testing it later as I have to go out now. But I checked the setup and its so so simple.

you inspired me with your trawl through utube and I found this one and I have perfected it to a T.

Its really not that hard actualy if you have the correct players..... which .... oh my god... I do!

Lee

Bravo!!!!

Simplicity at its best.

I have just downloaded and will get round to testing it later as I have to go out now. But I checked the setup and its so so simple.

you inspired me with your trawl through utube and I found this one and I have perfected it to a T.

Its really not that hard actualy if you have the correct players..... which .... oh my god... I do!

Lee

always glad to inspire someone.

I am playing a rather weak and a little slow QPR in season 2 in the EPL.

Since testing I have only played 1 big game against chelsea and was very lucky to get a 0-0 draw. I have pulled off some +1 wins over the lesser teams.

I was wondering, should i change anything due to the weakness of the team?

I thought i read somewhere about lowerig the mentality, but can not find it again and I dont do re-play games so i dont really wanna risk anything.

Cheers

lee

Franklin,

The download is correct as you can compare it to the screen shots.

its a very common setup nowadays. It means that its easy to change, simple to setup and that the team will all work to the same goal without many gaps opening up.

Lee

You could be putting the link is for, because with so many links I am confused to know what the latest version.

Now you think the tactic works in bayern?

i don't think bayern have enough pace mate. perhaps with a few signings, the tactic would work.

League done!

leaguewin2.th.jpg

i have been testing another tactic the last few games though (managed to beat inter and madrid with it).

I'm intruiged. What new tactic?

I downloaded the lastest one and saw that its no different, so i guess the other is still in testing?

I have started a new game with Spurs and was bitterly disapointed to have seen that they hav no money to spend and they have to many strikers, not enough wingers and so on and so on.

I'll stick with them though and see what i can do, i think maybe ill have to play something a little more normaly and then switch to this once teh team gains some pace.

Lee

Archived