March Challenge - Busan Transportation Corporation

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

amateur at covering up your tracks anyways. icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

at least make it look believable.

icon_rolleyes.gif I have also noticed that in the mid season update he had already conceded 3 goals, and lost a game, meaning he went through the rest of the season with all wins, and 1 0-0 draw. Let's see if i can find any more evidence icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridleys:

icon_rolleyes.gif I have also noticed that in the mid season update he had already conceded 3 goals, and lost a game, meaning he went through the rest of the season with all wins, and 1 0-0 draw. Let's see if i can find any more evidence icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my mistake, he had drawn and lost a game at the halfway stage, meaning he won all 11 of his other games, without conceding a goal!?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by minisav:

Sorry about the fixtures one not working. Anybodd want it? If you do I'll post it again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be honest it's a bit of a coincidence this one isn't working! icon_biggrin.gif

I would like the link please.

Fair doos if you don't believe me.

Fixtures

That guy was on loan from the start. I don't know how to explain the finances.

I'm starting again and here's hoping I lose every game. Would that be more believable?

New Profile

Brazillian knowledge again!

Squad at start proving that loan guy was there originally.

I did say I was going to win the title would that have an effect on the finances and budget?

I am playing without any patches incase you needed to know that. Count that try as unofficial and non-valid.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by minisav:

I'm starting again and here's hoping I lose every game. Would that be more believable?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that is extra proof you cheated.

I was? icon_confused.gif

I definitely can't explain that. That's weird because I've never been them and before this challenge I'd never played in Korea. I'm sorry. That's all I can say.

Like I said that try doesn't matter anymore and I'm focusing on the my new attempt. Probably will play it later as I have other games to play.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridleys:

Wow, your trying to cheat in your new attempt as well?

Oh Chul-Suk *Real* Starting Club

Proof He Has Never Been On Loan my game is fully patched by the way.

Dude you should be banned from the challenge! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That one was explained. He has no patches installed; the past history obviously won't show up as his starting club on the database is different in different patches.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

That one was explained. He has no patches installed; the past history obviously won't show up as his starting club on the database is different in different patches. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely even mine was patched, then it would still show up that he had been on loan to BTC on loan.

If possible could somebody provide a un-patched screenshot of his proper club?

That one was explained. He has no patches installed; the past history obviously won't show up as his starting club on the database is different in different patches. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely even mine was patched, then it would still show up that he had been on loan to BTC on loan.

If possible could somebody provide a un-patched screenshot of his proper club? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he'd obviously just joined at the start of that season in the 8.0.0 database on loan. by the time of the 8.0.2 database he must of changed clubs and that database reflects that putting him back at the club where is now in real life.

the game will always start at the same point using the database chosen so he have history at BTC because on the 8.0.2 database he's at his newer club.

hope that makes sense.

Surely even if mine was patched, then it would still show up that he had been on loan to BTC on loan.

If possible could somebody provide a un-patched screenshot of his proper club? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

he'd obviously just joined at the start of that season in the 8.0.0 database on loan. by the time of the 8.0.2 database he must of changed clubs and that database reflects that putting him back at the club where is now in real life.

the game will always start at the same point using the database chosen so he won't have history at BTC because on the 8.0.2 database he's at his newer club.

hope that makes sense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the game will always start at the same point using the database chosen so he won't have history at BTC because on the 8.0.2 database he's at his newer club.

hope that makes sense. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh right, i still want to see a un-patched screenshot icon_biggrin.gif

minsav, not saying that you have cheated or anything, but if you have there really is no need to cheat. I managed to win the league, all you need is a good tactic and decent players. i won 16 out of 22 games, drew 4, and lost 2. However i still conceded 27, which compared to your amount , is very fishy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dublx:

Just loaded up with the 8.01 patch and the guy's on loan with that database.Loan Signing So i'll give him that one. Just being in control of two clubs he can't explain. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He also can't explain the finances, and winning every game (except 2) by only conceding 3 goals.

Fair doos if you don't believe me.

Fixtures

That guy was on loan from the start. I don't know how to explain the finances.

New Profile

Brazillian knowledge again!

Squad at start proving that loan guy was there originally.

I did say I was going to win the title would that have an effect on the finances and budget?

I am playing without any patches incase you needed to know that. Count that try as unofficial and non-valid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

surely that will cure the finances query? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No because i set my expectation as winner and my finances are nowhere near that good.

the finances are irrelevent if he was in control of two clubs. its no hassle to just take control of your matchday opponents and put their star striker in goal.

if he can explain that one then fair enough but its a little convenient that all the screenshot links got deleted! icon_biggrin.gificon_rolleyes.gificon13.gif

finances can differ from save to save you know btw. try loading it up a few times and see what happens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Loaded it up 3 more times and it comes up between £1M - £1.1M. A very negligible difference it seems. The wage budget was the exact same every time £11.75K p/w.

Seems like everything adds up minisav. Your loan signing, the £600 grand boost to your finances etc. Just the minor problem of controlling two teams remains. So get your thinking cap on and give us a credible explanation, then we won't hang you.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by valencia:

lol. i suspected he was cheating last month when i was reading his updates. he's only a youngster though if i remember correctly (he said he was 14 or so?)

still pretty sad though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, he's 14; he said in the off topic thread. He goes to my school too. icon_redface.gif

Archived