Cook Islands

Im currently managing the Cook Islands, 202nd in the World! What sort of tactics should i look at? Ive tried attacking, and lost to Iraq, Uganda and the bottom ranked team in the world, Sao Tome & Prinicpe, scoring 0 conceding 8!! is this a no win situation?

Im currently managing the Cook Islands, 202nd in the World! What sort of tactics should i look at? Ive tried attacking, and lost to Iraq, Uganda and the bottom ranked team in the world, Sao Tome & Prinicpe, scoring 0 conceding 8!! is this a no win situation?

my advice is have one striker everyone else defending and smack the ball up and hope for the best :)

I play with Nepal and have problems with creating defensive tactics. My players are too bad to defend. The best way to minimize the chance for a loss is to be in possession of the ball. I think a 4-5-1 is a good formation when you play with such bad teams.

try something like 4-4-2 simple formation, defensive mentality with long balls, conter-attacks and minimal creative freedom

well i have been managing Swaziland with quite acceptable results like 0-0 to Cameroon or so also qualified for African Nations Cup

Archived