if carlsberg don feeder team's, then itll probably be real madrid

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well the only one worth talking with was mike so i guess this thread is dead now.

the rest of you just seem amused that someone "being me" has something to say, even if he dose type with bad grammer & it dont fit into your "ideas or thoughts" well im ***** ****** from up north hope the next time we meet there will be something we can all take from our time toghether. me ill be sending a buddy request to mike7077 "even if he has started to be a ****" that was a good argument we had, maby next time youl beat me haha.

say that again

hey? in my hayday i played like lightining & my 1st touch & running with the ball was unrivaled.

im shure that if id been giveing the chance in life that some other kids get then id be at a top euro side & im being honest.. no lie

say that again

Originally Posted by oTRUTHo

well the only one worth talking with was mike so i guess this thread is dead now.

the rest of you just seem amused that someone "being me" has something to say, even if he dose type with bad grammer & it dont fit into your "ideas or thoughts" well im ***** ****** from up north hope the next time we meet there will be something we can all take from our time toghether. me ill be sending a buddy request to mike7077 "even if he has started to be a ****" that was a good argument we had, maby next time youl beat me haha.

I was reading through this thread and it has descended into utter nonsense with some of the posts from the OP being the pinnacle. :rolleyes:

Anyway, well done to you oTrutho, you seem to be succesful in what you doing. It is up to you to play the game the way you like but declaring it as realistic when it is not and then not backing up your claim with anything close to evidence and eventually declaring you won the argument well seems strange to be honest. :rolleyes:

But as I said well done the way you are playing. :thup:

u tell em bull

I think there was a slight hint of sarcasm in his post, just a slight hint though. :p

By the way, a word of advice, if you use "txt speak" you will most likely get infracted by a mod for persistent use and as you already have 30 infraction points and it could lead to more lengthy bans in the future. That is just advice assuming you don't want to get banned. :thup:

I think there was a slight hint of sarcasm in his post, just a slight hint though. :p

By the way, a word of advice, if you use "txt speak" you will most likely get infracted by a mod for persistent use and as you already have 30 infraction points and it could lead to more lengthy bans in the future. That is just advice assuming you don't want to get banned. :thup:

Given his repeated use of bad language and personal attacks in this thread, I think text speak is the least of his worries! :D

Archived