Regens & Money

matas_os

Is there any way to find out and change which country has better chance of creating young players? For example, some countries are continuously creating great regens, while some dont. I want to know is there any way to manually edit that?

Other question is can you manually edit amount of money decided for some competitions from TV rights etc etc?

ty

They mostly come from the leagues you loaded up, plus any 'retain all players from country'. You can't edit this once the savegame has been created. In terms of quality of regens, that will mostly depend on the nation's reputation. For example, I've retained all players from Brazil and Cambodia - can you guess which produces the better regens?

They mostly come from the leagues you loaded up, plus any 'retain all players from country'. You can't edit this once the savegame has been created. In terms of quality of regens, that will mostly depend on the nation's reputation. For example, I've retained all players from Brazil and Cambodia - can you guess which produces the better regens?

yea i know that, but how can you explain me then that Serbia produces bunch of excellent regens each year and Croatia very few? Also, Bosnia produces great players, more then Croatia. That is something i dont understand, cause reputation of Croatia is better then Serbia. I even tried to upgrade in editor each clubs facilities in Croatian league, but with no effect. I monitor regens in FM Scout and concluded that Serbia and Turkey have hugest number of great regens in Europe (if you are not looking Premiership), and I am just curious what generates that and can you edit it.

does it make a difference how many nations i have selected in the 'retain all players from country' bit. Because i have retained players from like 15 nations would that in any way affect where regens come from predominantly?

I load England, Italy and Spain in that order. Every game Spain starts out with a huge number of quality newgens. England and Italy usually have one or two, but Spain has consistently gotten the best newgens, with PAs as high as 195! I want to know the answer to matas os' original question: can we edit this to control who gets the quality and quantity newgens?

Sorry i can't get to the heart of your issue matas - hope someone else will explain.

shanks = yes. The countries retained will generate many regens every year - of varying quality. Other nations won't. In the long-term then, nations with few regens wil become progressivley weaker whereas your retained ones will have plenty regens to replenish local and national squads. So if you retain all from e.g. Bosnia, in say 20 years it will be a stronger nation than Italy or Spain.

Sorry i can't get to the heart of your issue matas - hope someone else will explain.

shanks = yes. The countries retained will generate many regens every year - of varying quality. Other nations won't. In the long-term then, nations with few regens wil become progressivley weaker whereas your retained ones will have plenty regens to replenish local and national squads. So if you retain all from e.g. Bosnia, in say 20 years it will be a stronger nation than Italy or Spain.

thanks for clearing that up

ok I dont want to open new topic, but I have another question about club reputation.

So I am playing with Hajduk Split (now in season 2013/2014 and I am ranked at the club rankings at 29th place (last year I was knocked out in UEFA semi finals), and my country is 4th in club coefficients. So, my question is, how come that I am really high ranked in the club rankings, and still game is giving me no points for my club reputation (I checked that in FM Geniue and its 5.811), while for example Basel with no success in league or in Europe has 6.300?

What do I need to do that my club reputation grow?? Oh yea, Financial Balance is over 80M so money is not problem too ... Any ideas?

ok I dont want to open new topic, but I have another question about club reputation.

So I am playing with Hajduk Split (now in season 2013/2014 and I am ranked at the club rankings at 29th place (last year I was knocked out in UEFA semi finals), and my country is 4th in club coefficients. So, my question is, how come that I am really high ranked in the club rankings, and still game is giving me no points for my club reputation (I checked that in FM Geniue and its 5.811), while for example Basel with no success in league or in Europe has 6.300?

What do I need to do that my club reputation grow?? Oh yea, Financial Balance is over 80M so money is not problem too ... Any ideas?

League Reputation is a barrier to you increasing your club reputation. As league reputation never changes in the game it always be like that no matter what you achieve.

League Reputation is a barrier to you increasing your club reputation. As league reputation never changes in the game it always be like that no matter what you achieve.

well, that really sucks tbh... But again why does it takes so long to get a good club reputation ...

Archived