Longest Penalty shoot out i've ever seen!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its fine them sharing a game but the fella is saying he cant download updates...

Absolute no brainer if this is the case - he should buy his own copy

case closed!

actually, i've never complained that i can't download updates. i'm not paticularly bothered actually so i don't know where you've read that.

Whatt? i think someones already said this but why pay for it twice when it has 5 installations?!

Also, £16 to me isn't loose change, you obviously don't know the value of money if you think that. i think you need to learn some people arn't as well off as you.

Hahaha your joking right?

£16 ? ? ? ?

Even a paperboy earns this in a week? I'm guessing your on the social which is like 6 times as much as this? leave the smack alone and you could easily afford it!

£16 ? ? ? ?

Even a paperboy earns this in a week? I'm guessing your on the social which is like 6 times as much as this? leave the smack alone and you could easily afford it!

Oh be quiet you snob, not everyone carries over £15 on them when they go out.

£16 ? ? ? ?

Have you never heard of a credit crunch? You might live in a mansion over the hills but some people work hard to earn their pay checks, much of which goes towards their families or into savings. People like you do my head in.

£16 ? ? ? ?

right i do have a job actually and i do earn enough to afford it, but whats the point if i can borrow my brothers copy? there really is no common sence in your brain is there?

Whatt? i think someones already said this but why pay for it twice when it has 5 installations?!

Also, £16 to me isn't loose change, you obviously don't know the value of money if you think that. i think you need to learn some people arn't as well off as you.

actually, i've never complained that i can't download updates. i'm not paticularly bothered actually so i don't know where you've read that.

Not saying you fella but the guy who posted it.

I cant have a conversation with some1 like you if you cant read!

Have you never heard of a credit crunch? You might live in a mansion over the hills but some people work hard to earn their pay checks, much of which goes towards their families or into savings. People like you do my head in.

i totally agree, well said.

£16 ?????

Think of the money you would save by buying the game and then not going out because your playing it - once again a no brainer!!!

£16 ?????

Think of the money you would save by buying the game and then not going out because your playing it - once again a no brainer!!!

Have you not noticed that anyone in this thread actually likes you, just stop posting unless you have something useful to add.

Have you not noticed that anyone in this thread actually likes you, just stop posting unless you have something useful to add.

cant help but take the **** out of pikeys!

4457 eat **** and die u idiot, my arse u have never lent a dvd to watch and ffs its his brother no one would go buy to copis for the same household what a ****ing waste of money and if u say you would then your a total lieing ***** these forums are getting worse and worse coz of *****s like you why cnt anyone ever have a ****ing constructive post ffs its ****ing sad u dnt need to slag everyone off you know

4457 eat **** and die u idiot, my arse u have never lent a dvd to watch and ffs its his brother no one would go buy to copis for the same household what a ****ing waste of money and if u say you would then your a total lieing ***** these forums are getting worse and worse coz of *****s like you why cnt anyone ever have a ****ing constructive post ffs its ****ing sad u dnt need to slag everyone off you know

wow :D he has a point tho eh :)

You total pillock.

i have not seen one post on this forum where someone hasnt given someone crap for nothing its compleatly shocking oh and before some give me crap coz i spelt compleatly wrong i know alrdy i cnt spell for ****

There is no need to swear. Just keep your posts in a fromal manner and if you can't spell I suggest you a) go and learn and b) use Microsoft word to type your post, then use spellchecker to correct any mistakes and then copy and paste the post into the thread.

There is no need to swear. Just keep your posts in a fromal manner and if you can't spell I suggest you a) go and learn and b) use Microsoft word to type your post, then use spellchecker to correct any mistakes and then copy and paste the post into the thread.

Do you know I never thought of that! Good call Tom

lmaoff tom u only say pillock coz your one of the idiots tht does it to ppl make u feel big does it

Why would it make me feel big? I already am 6"4. I just don't need someone thinking they're hard when they're sitting infront of a Computer screen.

or C) just dont bother :D

lol wow this thread is starting to attract the roots of this poorly run forum and why so many ppl think they cant post coz idiots like tom dean dick just try to ruin it for the rest of us

No I 100% disagree with you, I can take most insults and swearing on these forums but when people are constantly being rude and offensive (As I put in my message to SI when I reported you) then a) they just annoy me and b) they annoy other people.

Archived