Longest Penalty shoot out i've ever seen!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 installations seems perfectly reasonable to me, they just chose that number to fully cover any reasonable possibility.

For example, I myself have 3 computers at home just for myself, PC, Mac and Macbook Pro. I'd like to have a copy on each as whatever I'm doing I generally have FM on in the background.

So what if example, I also had another computer at work, I'd like to install on that for playing at work, thats 4 installations, 5 isn't that unlikely.

If FM was bundled with two, it would **** a lot of people off, I think 5 is a pretty safe number, and it's not designed as 5 installations regardless of who plays it, I think one game per person is perfectly reasonable, if not you get friends buying one copy between them etc, and it gets ridiculous.

Of course lots of people pirate stuff and borrow DVD's etc, however it takes an idiot to complain about their pirate copy on the developers website, if you are gonna acquire a game in this fashion, then you'll have to put up with the problems such that your facing.

Unfortunately for us, another one has arrived.

Well then be the big man and walk away? Instead of trying to get responses from him leave, and I think everyone for that matter should stop trying to start arguments. This thread was started for banter of someone who wanted to show what they had seen and from then on, its sunk. Be the big man Tom (and I don't mean height), and leave this thread?

Archived