Question on sending players out for workpermit? - been 5 years now

Rubbish, I've dozens of relatives in the US that holds a US and a Nigerian passport, and if you look at Pro-footballers there are plenty of examples of US players with a European passport:

Tim Howard: US and Hungary

Jonathan Spector: US and Germany

Kenny Cooper: US and England

Danny Szetela: US and Poland

Before posting you really should know what your posting about!

As you should too.

All the players you have listed have gained their secondary citizenships through ancestry, not residence. And their secondary citizenships will not be recognised by the US government. It is indeed one of the few countries that does not recognise duel citizenships. Most of the rest of the world doesn't care, and will happily issue a passport.

If your relatives became American citizens, then when they went through the ceremony they would have had to renounce all fealty and loyalty to Nigeria. If they were born in the USA, then they would have had their Nigerian passports issued on the basis of ancestry. But at no point would the American Government consider them anything other than American citizens.

And there's plenty of Bi-Lingual Americans, so much so in some places it's rarer to be monolingual.

To the OP: I would suggest just giving him as long a contract as you can and leaving him with you to see if he gains British nationality after 5 years. Also, if he starts to win caps during that time he might cross the minimum threshold needed for a WP, so keep offering a new contract after every few internationals.

I think they have incorporated a requirement of learning language for getting the 2nd nationality... not just residing in a place.... I believe belgian nationality requires learning belgian or french languages (have read in some post in this forum)... Both the guys in screenshots have not picked up the languages... might be the issue here....

Funny thing is, if you had him in your reserves instead of going to Antwerp he could have been playing for you by now. :D

And if he was that good, surely by 21 he would have played some games for his country? have you tried offering him a massive contract against recently and seeing if he accepts and gets a work permit as part of it? I've seen that happen before.

Funny thing is, if you had him in your reserves instead of going to Antwerp he could have been playing for you by now. :D

And if he was that good, surely by 21 he would have played some games for his country? have you tried offering him a massive contract against recently and seeing if he accepts and gets a work permit as part of it? I've seen that happen before.

How can he play for my reserves?

He'll still be training, so he won't lose attributes that way. Will he be unhappy? Depends. I can't tell. Will he become British? He should. You have a reply in the bug forum btw. You need to upload your save game for the testers to have a look.

Archived