Is there a deffending bug in 9.2?

les girondins trust me its not tactics i have followed and made many tactics and it not that i doing bad it just i feel that there is a imbalance how and why goals are scored

and before you ask yes i tried all formations 4-4-2 5-4-1 4-1-4-1 all in diffrent guises and yes i have won more games than i have lost i just find the defesive errors a little bit tired both for and against so i feel the balance between defense and attack to be more balanced

I've just completed my 1st season using patch 9.2 and my stats are 2.1 scored 0.6 conceded.

I think that is the lowest conceded I've had in any FM so I guess the defending is ok, however playing the game the feeling you are left with is that the opposition always score from a through ball while you have to batter the door down and hope for a lucky rebound in the box (this is from a good team PoV obviously, I imagine its different if you play as a poor team).

les girondins trust me its not tactics i have followed and made many tactics and it not that i doing bad it just i feel that there is a imbalance how and why goals are scored

and before you ask yes i tried all formations 4-4-2 5-4-1 4-1-4-1 all in diffrent guises and yes i have won more games than i have lost i just find the defesive errors a little bit tired both for and against so i feel the balance between defense and attack to be more balanced

TBH I can't disagree with Polar Bear's observation ..

Using the 'right' tactical approach can mitigate this a lot though it doesn't make it any less of an issue for the truly exacting. In many ways it re-enforces the age old gripe with FM that there is only the 'right' and the 'wrong' way to play the game, making it less expansive an experience as many think it is (Fm Britain's exhaustive articles on everything under the sun for example - when the vast majority of what they discuss doesn't actually matter when it comes to calculating the results). Which can be disappointing I guess.

I do not know as i didn't download the patch yet.I heard some people claim that the marking of the wingers has not been fixed yet and that the deffenders simply cannot cope with through balls.

Is that correct??

Would be very disappointed if that is correct.

i haven't experienced any defending bug. or at the least i haven't noticed anything that sticks out like a sore thumb. i'm playing with the first patch. (not got the second yet)

Archived