FMO Off Topic Thread

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dee:

Happy bday to me \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What age you now Dee? 15, 16?? icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dee:

Physically im 19, mentally i just hit double figures icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor lad. icon_frown.gif

From an EFB point of you I have used the player listings a few times to get players for EFB but they seem to turn up for awhile then just leave. I tend to go for players who have played online before and are capable of doing regular updates.

Dunno what my selection process will be like if there is to be an EFB 07 clan.

Thats what i was thinking, its a good idea but havent seen it used to much really by the established clans, only really used by clans that play one or two sessions then never again which is why im finding it hard to get into a game at the minute. Havent played in a FMO game since CM4 icon_eek.gif

EUC+SSC only post in Clan Advertisments with a link to our website, it's a case of you come to us, cause we ain't running to you icon_biggrin.gif

but even that got its draw backs, you still get guys who claim there hardcore players, you spend time helping them set up mIRC, patches etc and they never show or last one session.

rule one of FMO should be - will your partner allow you to play all night if needed i.e more than 5 hours, if its a no then bugger off icon_biggrin.gif

I dont use it either usually get people adding me all the time and too be honest I sometimes block a few icon_biggrin.gif woops didnt mean for that to come out icon_razz.gif

I think most people add me though for my good looks and my extremely funny sense of humour icon_wink.gif

The way I usually pick out good members is if they send me some money over paypal then they are in simple icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rosco Van Nistelrooy:

Hello Bawbags! Just done 6 months burd on bar Island and wondering whats happnin?

Has Bod settled down with a nice fella?

Has Dogs been put down?

Has marlow ever had his nat king?

Are the Scottish still the best at FM? Always

Who is the rightfull king of Norway?

And does anyone like transparent dangling carrots? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

easy \o/ easy \o/ easy \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can laugh all you want stabwest but hearts are a top team they finished 2ND IN THE SPL and are now going to do the treble..

Or maybe struggle to finish above Hibs and Aberdeen icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rosco Van Nistelrooy:

Hello Bawbags! Just done 6 months burd on bar Island and wondering whats happnin?

Are the Scottish still the best at FM?-we own the place icon_cool.gif

And does anyone like transparent dangling carrots?-Sav does

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dm_gers:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

easy \o/ easy \o/ easy \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can laugh all you want stabwest but hearts are a top team they finished 2ND IN THE SPL and are now going to do the treble..

Or maybe struggle to finish above Hibs and Aberdeen icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be honest we have matched our form of last year at the moment and we are 1 point off top ghaving played both the OF so I would honestly say we are in a good position

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Rosco, been after you for a couple of weeks

Give me a shout on cnicolatgmail.com please, looking for some advice on something you know lots about!

. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

poor animals icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Rosco, been after you for a couple of weeks mate. Both your email addys bounced back, made me sad icon_frown.gif

Give me a shout on cnicolatgmail.com please, looking for some advice on something you know lots about!

Oh and Killie are jammy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chugster and the firm are mobbing up in Bar europa at 11's (thats at queen street) come along if you want but dont wear those fara's and pod's again. The meet is at haymarket at 1. Word is the old bill are on it so theres a 2nd meet planned at 6.

Ghostie and his Hibbee bawbags huvny a chance apparenty turps is tooled up and going with the top boys in the transit.

Look out for the Stone Island , old reekie will be taken by storm.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

WoooHoooo

Scotland 1 - 0 France </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah baby yeah icon_biggrin.gif

great result for us.

us being us Scots icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kes1551:

Wales lost 5-1 get in! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nevermind the Welsh getting humped the Rep of Ireland getting humped was even better icon_biggrin.gif

Scotland > France > Italy = World Champions icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll 2nd that icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dm_gers:

You'll be gutted when the diddy teams start beating Scotland in this group... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

shoosh davey go follow England you traitor icon_wink.gif

I knew you would take the bait Sandy dear icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew you knew i would take the bait icon_smile.gif

I'll put my whole heart into supporting Scotland when Pressley learns the art of shaving icon14.gif

Bet your looking forward to that British olympic team \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

spill the beans on Sandy and the olympic team ???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If i say what i think of the British olympic team I will get banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

If i say what i think of the British olympic team I will get banned </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I don't mind if you say it!

At least you know who's banned ya then! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

If i say what i think of the British olympic team I will get banned </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

water it down a touch, and whatever you do

don't use a banana icon_rolleyes.gif

He hates anything to do with England which I thought was fairly obvious icon_biggrin.gif

Still greetin about William Wallace etc icon_rolleyes.gificon_wink.gif

granted that i couldn't even name you one icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mc whats his name would easily get in it, same as Mac thingy, plays for that Scottish team, cant remember their name now! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

granted that i couldn't even name you one :roll eyes: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mc whats his name would easily get in it, same as Mac thingy, plays for that Scottish team, cant remember their name now! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

McGoldy and MacGoldy

Archived