FMO Off Topic Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

La di La la la!

I thought I'd just post for fun, seeing as its quiet in here tonight icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bugger off, we don't like your sorts in here Gold!!!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/

Cruising for a bruising in an FMO game you are......will be arranged icon_biggrin.gif

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

La di La la la!

I thought I'd just post for fun, seeing as its quiet in here tonight icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bugger off, we don't like your sorts in here Gold!!!! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/

Cruising for a bruising in an FMO game you are......will be arranged icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your too scared to rejoin EFB Gold!!!! We have said to you before you can rejoin but you have still to take us up on the offer. Excuses like I don't have time don't cut the mustard with me boy!!!! icon_razz.gif

I don't want to cruise through another game of FM with me beating all of you guys over and over again, i'm sure your getting sick of it by now!!! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

When you got a proper job, you'll know about having less time icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

I don't want to cruise through another game of FM with me beating all of you guys over and over again, i'm sure your getting sick of it by now!!! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

When you got a proper job, you'll know about having less time icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

blah blah blah. Same **** different day from you Mr Gold!!! icon_razz.gif

I have a proper job you know icon_biggrin.gif

When you got a proper job, you'll know about having less time icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a proper job you know icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You, proper job, never! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Pushing a pencil is not a proper job icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Goldy:

Pushing a pencil is not a proper job icon_biggrin.gif[/quote

No thats you sitting behind a desk all day, getting fat while I am busting my as on the deck of a swimming pool shouting at children all day. It's great. icon_cool.gif

No thats you sitting behind a desk all day, getting fat while I am busting my as on the deck of a swimming pool shouting at children all day. It's great. icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i hope you just shouting Andy icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

No thats you sitting behind a desk all day, getting fat while I am busting my as on the deck of a swimming pool shouting at children all day. It's great. icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i hope you just shouting Andy icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you Rixy is disguise !!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

i hope you just shouting Andy icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you Rixy is disguise !!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andy is Rix icon_eek.gif

or Rix is really Andy icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

WOW the hearts can sorta sing

icon_biggrin.gif

thanks Sandy

Stevethedog wheres the Hibs song??? icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its class icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if your a jam-tart icon_rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Had a tidy up of the forums a little!

Gone from 18 pages down to 4 icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nice one Goldy

cheers icon14.gif

At last your doing your job for once you slacker Mr Gold!!! icon_wink.gif

At last your doing your job for once you slacker Mr Gold!!! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\o/

At last your doing your job for once you slacker Mr Gold!!! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no Andy , he just had you covering for him icon_biggrin.gif

Hi

Me and a mate have recently decided that we would like to have an online FM game but we have faced alot of problems.

We've changed patches, turned off firewalls, both tried to host but we've had no success.

My internet is from a router from the computer downstairs.

A friend is a modem to the main computer and then a local network to this computer.

Please help asap. Thanks

Lee

no Andy , he just had you covering for him icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and what a damn good job I did too!!!

I think even better than Mr Gold at times!! icon_cool.gif

I think even better than Mr Gold at times!! icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only in your dreams you did better than me!! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Only in your dreams you did better than me!! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

let Vote icon14.gif

oh Andy 3-1 to Rangers

and Hibs to hammer Hearts icon_biggrin.gif Sandy

then i wake up from my dream

Only in your dreams you did better than me!! icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

let Vote icon14.gif

oh Andy 3-1 to Rangers

and Hibs to hammer Hearts icon_biggrin.gif Sandy

then i wake up from my dream </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn that would be some dream for you Davie!!!

No Celtic to win 2-1 tomorrow I think and Petrov to get booed off the pitch by the fans!!! icon_cool.gif

Come on Celtic ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah next week Sandy \o/

What an absolutely dire OF game that was!!! Celtic didn't look interested in attacking but just passing the ball aorund the pitch for 90 minutes!!!!!!! icon_mad.gif

And to top it all off he takes off Keane who was having a good game and kept Lennon on!!!!

Is Lennon untouchable in the Celtic team or something? I would rather have Keane and Petrov in the middle than Lennon!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

Edinburgh derby outshine the OF one once again icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

What an absolutely dire OF game that was!!! Celtic didn't look interested in attacking but just passing the ball aorund the pitch for 90 minutes!!!!!!! icon_mad.gif

And to top it all off he takes off Keane who was having a good game and kept Lennon on!!!!

Is Lennon untouchable in the Celtic team or something? I would rather have Keane and Petrov in the middle than Lennon!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sad thing was it was free on telly for everyone to watch

yeah next week Sandy \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well Sandy getting worried?

yeah next week Sandy \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well Sandy getting worried? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>nope i will be in the directors box 2moz with Mr Romanov icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fat Ric:

icon_wink.gifdm no msn tonight???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll be on later can't be arsed with it just now mate icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dm_gers:

I blame they Celtic fans tbh. BIGOTS THE LOT OF THEM.

Any it has been proved the Sash isn't sectarin!

We are no Sectarin no O no O!!!

fs, I'll stop gawn on noo icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its not us that have a sectarian policy at schools ;-) but enough of politics speak to you later dm

Archived