FMO Off Topic Thread

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

ffs Celtic have signed Dion Dublin!!! icon_mad.gif

Bet our rivals are absolutely sh!tt!ng themselves at the prospect of playing against him. icon_rolleyes.gif

Strachan why not get some decent players in instead of this pish!!!! icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa !!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

ffs Celtic have signed Dion Dublin!!! icon_mad.gif

Bet our rivals are absolutely sh!tt!ng themselves at the prospect of playing against him. icon_rolleyes.gif

Strachan why not get some decent players in instead of this pish!!!! icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

loving it mate icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

Hearts sign 5 players today Juho Makela , Mirsad Beslija , Bruno Aguiar , Jose Goncalaves and Chris Hackett !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are they, who are they!!! icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

Hearts sign 5 players today Juho Makela , Mirsad Beslija , Bruno Aguiar , Jose Goncalaves and Chris Hackett !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are they, who are they!!! icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Theres only one Dion Dublin one Dion Dublin !!!

Rangers ARE NOT in the title race if anyone thinks that they are in dreamland . Hearts are barely in the title race as it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if theres a chance, i'll keep believing, so be it DREAMLAND, No Surrender icon_biggrin.gif

2nd place for the Rangers hehe

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

Rangers ARE NOT in the title race if anyone thinks that they are in dreamland . Hearts are barely in the title race as it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if theres a chance, i'll keep believing, so be it DREAMLAND, No Surrender icon_biggrin.gif

2nd place for the Rangers hehe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If there gonna finish second they will have to have a hell of a lotta luck !

is there any Partick Thistle fans ot there who can tell me about this Ukraine midfielder youve signed i know his agent keep me informed how he plays !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

bring on the Hibs icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They came, they saw, they conquered your not very good team!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

well just back from Disneyland Paris ,had a great time ,in till i got wind of the Rangers score icon_rolleyes.gif no doubt my good friend StevetheDog is on cloud 9, coming home i also got wind of the Scotland-France score icon_biggrin.gif.

after the way they treated us in Disney, it make it more sweeter icon_biggrin.gif.

Scotland for the 6 nations \o/..........................AndyH Jambo4eva, gonna back me on this one???

KEANO KEANO KEANO!!!!! icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_rolleyes.gif

gutted, confused, lost, alone and sad , thats roughly how am feeling, but that all might change if we beat Villarreal icon_biggrin.gif

Yes Scotland for the 6 nations and yes Romanov gave me a call he said its a lottery and will pick who gets to pick the team at half time like the "half time draw ticket" . I won and am picking the team against Aberdeen </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye and you can pick your best mate Andy Webster again eh Sandy. icon_wink.gif

My Team , Romanov just called .

Gordon

Neilson

Webby

Elvis

Jose Goncalves

Straceny

Bruno

Hartley

Rudi

Pospisil

Elliot

!!!!!!!!

you heard it here first </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Moan the hoops we welcome the chase ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jim Duffy announced Director Of Football until the end of the season how exciting !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Moan the hoops we welcome the chase ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jim Duffy announced Director Of Football until the end of the season how exciting !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

surely Rix brought him in as there good mates and have worked together at Chelsea and Portsmouths................Rix needs to the Duffy to fight his battles icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

i've got an idea for solar powered streetlights. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leith has enough street lights of a red nature as it is.

Besides, they need darkened alleys down there for what they do.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

i've got an idea for solar powered streetlights. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leith has enough street lights of a red nature as it is.

Besides, they need darkened alleys down there for what they do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and stevethedog runs all those backstreet knocking shops icon_rolleyes.gif

pssssssss dirty cheap btw icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spacecowboy:

I liiiiiiike the smell of, Cilla Black's back pack </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_rolleyes.gif

lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lambie's Lovechild:

Totti has broken his ankle in a truly horrific manner, threatening Italy's place at the World Gobbing Championships.

Anyone feel remotely sorry for the overpaid, thuggish muppet? (see "Totti stamps on German. Totti spits in Players Face", etc etc) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sven won't be happy no Totti at the world cup icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spacecowboy:

I liiike the smell of, Stabwest's pink vest </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

damm you Lee, nicking my gear and sell it on for others to buzz icon13.gif

icon_wink.gif

Stevethedog \o/ at last 2-0 icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I look forward to your next visit to easter road icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

me to, and i'll offer you a bet of £20 icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BelfastNiall:

Lets ignore the rubbish Scottish footbal and say

Madrid 0 - 1 Arsenal

Go on uyou rip roaring Gunners!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im pleased to see Madrid get ripped to pieces on Europe again, theyre a club in disarray, and if they dont get things organised and soon , theyll be a club in decline.

As for the Arse , great result, but youll end up blowing it by losing to some no-hope team in the premiership in the next few weeks, and losing the last CL spot to Spurs icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BelfastNiall:

Lets ignore the rubbish Scottish footbal and say

Madrid 0 - 1 Arsenal

Go on uyou rip roaring Gunners!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

brings back the rubbish Scottish football 2-2 still hanging in there icon_biggrin.gif

Hello Hello!

I thought I was in the SPL thread for a second! icon_biggrin.gif

Anyhow, I'm back! icon_smile.gif

BT as usual, did a great job at making the wiring they put in incorrectly, even worse and finally we got someone else to sort it!

So, hopefully back for good now icon_smile.gif

Much happened?

Scotland for the 6 nations \o/..........................AndyH Jambo4eva, gonna back me on this one??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

still looking good icon_biggrin.gif

that was good, even thou i hate the damm sport

Scotland for the 6 nations \o/..........................AndyH Jambo4eva, gonna back me on this one??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was good, even thou i hate the damm sport </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was fantastic although I really can't stand the sport either. icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Hello Hello!

I thought I was in the SPL thread for a second! icon_biggrin.gif

Anyhow, I'm back! icon_smile.gif

BT as usual, did a great job at making the wiring they put in incorrectly, even worse and finally we got someone else to sort it!

So, hopefully back for good now icon_smile.gif

Much happened? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get your arse on msn then Gold if your back, you lazy so called mod of this forum!!! icon_razz.gif

that was good, even thou i hate the damm sport </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was fantastic although I really can't stand the sport either. icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

beating the English at any sport would be fantastic icon_biggrin.gif

more so when you live with them icon_wink.gif

Archived