FMO Off Topic Thread

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

awww have you 2 kissed and made up ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

jealous?, Sandy the pressure is on !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dm_gers:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

icon_biggrin.gif

jealous?, Sandy the pressure is on !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

pressure ?

I dont feel any pressure its all in our own hands icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

Come on Celtic ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah next week Sandy \o/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well Sandy getting worried? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>nope i will be in the directors box 2moz with Mr Romanov icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

giving him head?????? icon_biggrin.gif

hope you have a great time mate icon14.gif

wow other people than me using this thread icon14.gif

the reason why Jose Mourinho threw his medals into the crowd was......................................................for a Englishman to finally get his hands on managers premiership winners medal,

as so far this season the team 7th is the highest placed Englishman, so i kinda reckon its gonna be a while before a Englishman wins one.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dm_gers:

I just discovered this last night, then Ric being the stalker of me that he is folled me right in \o./ icon_biggrin.gif

Hearts and Celtic icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2-0 up after 10mins /o\ Sandys gonna be bugging me all night on msn.

ah wait theres a block option icon_biggrin.gif

my.php?image=043020061759106qp.jpg

this is the reason Celtic lost, due to the guy in the middle.

rumour has it,...............ah bugger it someone esle fill it out icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ugly Bloke

the reason why Jose Mourinho threw his medals into the crowd was......................................................for a Englishman to finally get his hands on managers premiership winners medal,

as so far this season the team 7th is the highest placed Englishman, so i kinda reckon its gonna be a while before a Englishman wins one..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this also goes for the England managers job too! Will be a while before an englishman gets it! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

as so far this season the team 7th is the highest placed Englishman, so i kinda reckon its gonna be a while before a Englishman wins one..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this also goes for the England managers job too! Will be a while before an englishman gets it! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah McLaren does look like hes from outerspace icon_biggrin.gif

Davie stumbling around at 10 to 5 ugone2far10.gif

It's only a matter of time before big Eck gets the job tbh, only a matter of time icon_cool.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i start work at 6am icon_wink.gif

Dunno how you do it bud icon_smile.gif

Rangers game on in 5 minutes, Mon The Gerssssssssss icon_mad.gificon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

by caning the white stuff icon_wink.gif

Guest sav112

It’s when he wants to play on in the Clan game till the back of two in the morning that’s the killer then tells you he’s up at some silly till like in four hours….. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

It’s when he wants to play on in the Clan game till the back of two in the morning that’s the killer then tells you he’s up at some silly till like in four hours….. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

for the love of it Sav icon_biggrin.gif

Guest sav112

Your a dedicated follower of FM……. Mind you at least your on the same time line as the host or when you host, poor Nuke playing till 1am with him a few hours ahead.

icon_eek.gif

so what the madest session that time it went till 4am?

icon_biggrin.gif

jealous?, Sandy the pressure is on !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

pressure ?

I dont feel any pressure its all in our own hands icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_razz.gif

nah i doubt they'll get seeded, was just saying to Sandy-boy there he could end up meeting Liverpool in the 3rd qual, if Man Utd win there final game and clinch 2nd place.

being unseeded def won't help Hearts, never know we could meet them in the Uefa cup icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fat Ric:

just to show i aint bitter </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif am still waiting Ric

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

Yeah it was 4am and I was bored icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Nice one icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

Yeah it was 4am and I was bored icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

top draw steff

Bah! I smell a grass

icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So did Robbie Fowler icon_biggrin.gif

But lets not forget, only the link has been taken out........the website still exists icon_biggrin.gif

Wolfenbüttel is in lower saxony, Germany.

Its quite a nice town actually, lots of old buildings etc.

But obviously, there are bigger towns nearby which have some better things icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Wolfenbüttel is in lower saxony, Germany.

But obviously, there are bigger towns nearby which have some better things icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

like woman with hairy armpits icon_biggrin.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

Ah well I know who's couch a can kip on the next time i'm in Wolfenbutten Goldy eh icon_wink.gif

Bet there loads a brothels there </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No comment icon_biggrin.gif

Stab: It could be a lot worse icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif

Archived