Goalkeeper injuries

Goalkeeper injuries seemed to be very high on release, it seemed to get a lot better the last few updates but it seems like it's went back to ridiculous again.  Maybe I'm just extremely unlucky here but I've had 2 keepers basically break both their arms "catching the ball" over a 4 month span.  Neither are injury prone or have any history of this.

image.png.8dd9ed084c5901ff4db96fb92a9c98ee.png

There haven't been any updates to the game recently, so nothing could have changed. It's just a case of hitting an unfortunate spell of injuries. 

1 hour ago, DP said:

I wonder if a goalkeeper has literally ever broken a hand ‘catching’ a ball. 

I have seen it happen. Although during the landing but practically that counts as catching the ball. 

5 hours ago, DP said:

I wonder if a goalkeeper has literally ever broken a hand ‘catching’ a ball. 

Never broken my hand, but I have broken a finger catching a ball as a goalkeeper before. No clue how it happened, it was just a shooting pain in my finger as I caught it and then it got swollen and I went to the ER the next day when it kept getting worse.

Em 11/05/2024 em 17:37, Rakive disse:

Goalkeeper injuries seemed to be very high on release, it seemed to get a lot better the last few updates but it seems like it's went back to ridiculous again.  Maybe I'm just extremely unlucky here but I've had 2 keepers basically break both their arms "catching the ball" over a 4 month span.  Neither are injury prone or have any history of this.

image.png.8dd9ed084c5901ff4db96fb92a9c98ee.png

Im seeing them same issue. 5 seconds into the match and goalkeeper dies.....

It happens always on Key matches for titles or important matches