Coach attribute effects when more than 1 coach assigned

Hi guys,

I'm manager of Man U. and because (it seems) all my squads train at the same faciliites I am able to

• assign u21 coaches to train u18 players
  • first team coaches to train u21 
  • u21 coaches to train first team

In this case I have a lot of coaches to choose from when going to the "Edit coach assignments" on each of the teams.

My question is then the following:

If I have e.g., a u21 coach with 20 "Working with youngsters" and a first team coach with 8 "Working with youngsters" both assigned to the same category on my u21 training setup but the first coach overall rating for the category is better, which of the "Working with youngsters" attributes is then taken into consideration by the game?

Phrased in another way - does a secondary coach - who is not leading the category - contribute anything to the overall quality of the training or does he simply help bring down the workload?

On 26/03/2024 at 03:04, rasmuszimmer said:

Hi guys,

I'm manager of Man U. and because (it seems) all my squads train at the same faciliites I am able to

In this case I have a lot of coaches to choose from when going to the "Edit coach assignments" on each of the teams.

If I have e.g., a u21 coach with 20 "Working with youngsters" and a first team coach with 8 "Working with youngsters" both assigned to the same category on my u21 training setup but the first coach overall rating for the category is better, which of the "Working with youngsters" attributes is then taken into consideration by the game?

Phrased in another way - does a secondary coach - who is not leading the category - contribute anything to the overall quality of the training or does he simply help bring down the workload?

I'd also like to know this 

On 25/03/2024 at 16:04, rasmuszimmer said:

Hi guys,

Id like to think that any and all coaches assigned per category attribute to the overall quality of training as well as helping with the workload.

@fc.cadoni thanks for posting this. I saw the video - which is a great video - but it doesnt really touch on my point unfortunately. The video just proves that coaching attributes affect the level of development as a whole. My specific problem is that I am unsure how the coach attributes work once more than 1 coach is assigned to the same area. Does it matter or not who the additional coaches are and what their attributes are or could the additional coach just have 1 in everything?

29 minutes ago, rasmuszimmer said:

Does it matter or not who the additional coaches are and what their attributes are or could the additional coach just have 1 in everything?

This.  It’s long been a “quirk” of the system that we can employ a decent coach in each category and then get any old rubbish coach to balance out the workload.

8 hours ago, herne79 said:

This.  It’s long been a “quirk” of the system that we can employ a decent coach in each category and then get any old rubbish coach to balance out the workload.

I call them the 'bibs & cones' men - cheap as chips extras just to bring the proper coaches' workload down to light.