Should I move my FM23 long term save to 24?

I'm in 2037 with Recre Huelva, been at it 15 game years now (wow).  I played around with FM24 when it first came out but got annoyed with some bugs... what is the post update consensus on 24 now?  Should I move the save over before my next season?  Anything new to be aware of and adjust for in 24?

I transferred my FM23 save into FM24 and the one thing that bothers me is that the game thinks teams are using the kit colours from FM23 even though they aren't, which can lead to horrible kit clashes in the 3D engine. I reported it in the bug section and SI said they won't be able to fix it this year. If you play in 2D though it's not a problem

After experiencing both games myself, if you're happy with FM23 and prefer a more realistic game/ME, then definitely stick to that game version especially if you didn't like what FM24 brought on your initial impression. And scouting remains an issue too it seems, which considering it is an important part of managing a football team, isn't good at all.

So there's not been much improvement at all sadly, as expected I guess given their resources are all placed onto FM25. Only worth playing FM24 if you like to play online, because more players will play it I would assume, being the most up to date game. 

I still hope they might try to fix the most glaring issues still that remain in the very final update, but in all honesty the care shown for the game this year so far, it's very unlikely much, if anything will now improve.

Edited by g1nh0

I moved my FM23 save to FM24 when I first got FM24. Haven't noticed any major problems. Still enjoying my save and signing younger players to try to develop them. Granted never played FM24 from a fresh save, so I can't compare to which is better.