FM 24 | Real Betis Balompié | Vamos Los Verdiblancos!

El Payaso

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rick87 said:

Excellent graphics mate, makes the stories stand out and nice and easy to read 

Thank you. Much appreciated. I'm still planning on how I am going to play this save which hasn't even been started yet. The backroom staff additions were something that I wanted to do and I have a few more ideas but no clear picture about match reporting, starting date etc. 

All kinds of suggestions would be much appreciated. 

4 minutes ago, Litmanen 10 said:

Thank you for all the comments! Really appreciate all of them. 

I'm still torn between starting in July 2023 and February 2024. Any opinions on this? 

Personally I like mid season, you have to work with the squad you have available and you get a better understanding of the players before deciding who to keep in the summer. 

Goodluck with this. Had a Betis save on the last FM, really enjoyed it. Regularly watch them on TV as well, one of my favourites, if not favourite Spanish teams. Hope you can bring success to them. And make sure you hammer, Sevilla :D

Betis-Getafe.png.fff598d967134e962d8d7e0f381fceb1.png

@AlfieLucas thank you so much for the comment! My favorite in Spanish football has always been Athletic Bilbao but I find the saves with the team a bit dull in a way. I was thinking for a long time between Betis and Sevilla and decided to go with the green and white side thanks to Isco. 

7 minutes ago, Shrewnaldo said:

Just seen this thread and I really like the reporting style. One request would be to put the in-game date on all the reports, similar to the one right above this.

Good idea. I'll be doing this in the future updates. 

betisgetafestats.png.e5f2bbed98a3c5b60c9d8578c2544057.png

So, instead of ruining my match reports with these, I created a crappy "website" showing the main stats of the game. 5 minute work doesn't do wonders but it works way better for me. 

2 hours ago, Rick87 said:

Congratulations on your debut win, Fornels will be a hoid signing I think. 

Beautiful graphics and articles as always

Thank you. It's interesting to see how much we will get out of individual players as we've been thrown to the deep end when starting mid-season and in the middle of a busy schedule. I had clear ideas on the style of plays but the first game again made me re-think as things didn't pan out as I would have liked. This first half of a season will probably be more like a survival story and an attempt to retain the position. 

24 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Incredible format. What are you using to create these templates?

Thank you! I'm using Canva mostly and I also utilise the existing content on the websites.