[FM24] Luxembourg League Structure to 5th Tier

I've created the Luxembourg league structure to the 5th Tier. Includes all mens senior league and cup competitions. The rules are set as close as possible to real life including correct working of all promotion/relegation playoffs (except for the rule of "minimum 5 homegrown players from nation" for all domestic competitions which becomes to restrictive). Finances are a bit tricky to balance so feedback here welcomed.

Includes:

• Leagues
    • BGL Ligue
    • Éierepromotioun
    • 1. Division (2 leagues)
    • 2. Division (2 leagues)
    • 3. Division
  • Cups
    • Coupe de Luxembourg
    • Coupe FLF

I have holidayed the file to 2028 without issue and will continue testing. It seems to work well with other graphic and editor files.

I'm an FM Assistant Researcher for Luxembourg and avid groundhopper. You can find me at: https://twitter.com/footbalux  /  https://www.instagram.com/groundhoppingluxembourg/

UPDATE - due to a couple of requests I've added a second editor file with the rule of "minimum 5 homegrown players from nation" in the matchday squad for all domestic competitions. Please note that many teams don't have enough players for this rule at the start of the game, so be aware!

@FOOTBALUX - LUXEMBOURG L5.fmf

@FOOTBALUX - LUXEMBOURG L5 - Min 5 HG.fmf

Edited by gpettman

I have also created a pack for all the club logos. It's necessary to download, unzip, and move the extracted contents to your graphics folder: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024\graphics\logos\ (Create folders "graphics" and "logos" if they don't exist already)

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0lyup4np4n1lhmb/LogosLuxembourgClubs.rar/file

I have also consolidated the club kits from the wonderful team at FMSlovakia (https://fmslovakia.com/) with a few additions of my own [full credit to FM Slovakia]. It's necessary to download, unzip, and move the extracted contents to your graphics folder: \Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2024\graphics\kits\ (Create folders "graphics" and "kits" if they don't exist already)

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6a3lmdrbogv02u1/KitsLuxembourg.rar/file

57 dakika önce, Liffa said:

Wondering if you could upload a separate version with the "minimum 5 homegrown players from nation" rule activated? I like pulling my hair out over tricky nation rules :brock:

Thanks!

Yes, I would love to play with that rule. Can you upload with this rule please?

19 hours ago, lvlichel said:

Hi, 

Thanks for this.

I have this problem:
it is impossible to choose the start date in Luxembourg. When the game is created, it is impossible to choose a Luxembourg club.

Capture.PNG

capture2.jpg

Strange. I don't have the problem. Are you using any other DB files which could conflict with this one?

I'm using "Original" game mode. Maybe this is an issue?

image.thumb.png.0d9aaa092e124b6f6ea0d93df300c2d7.png

Edited by gpettman

On 08/11/2023 at 12:35, Liffa said:

Wondering if you could upload a separate version with the "minimum 5 homegrown players from nation" rule activated? I like pulling my hair out over tricky nation rules :brock:

Thanks!

New file added - see first post.

Il y a 3 heures, gpettman a dit :

Strange. I don't have the problem. Are you using any other DB files which could conflict with this one?

I'm using "Original" game mode. Maybe this is an issue?

I retired the trainer, created a new one and it works.

Other db files : japan data fix.

I'm using "reality mode".

Hello,

First of all thank you for the good work.

I have a problem that makes the game crash. It happens when there is an election for a new chairman/boss/investor.

You normally receive the mail telling you about that and when you click it the game crashes to the desktop.

If I progress with holiday it still crashes when you try to read the mail about the results.

At the moment you can make it happen managing "US Rambrouch" on the Second Division North, at day 2.

Best regards

Hmmm I am looking for the registration / matchday squad rules for the Luxembourgish divisions for a realistic database, rather unsuccessfully up till now, can some link a German / English / French language official rule set by the federation?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for this database, I have been looking for a smaller, obscure European nation to do a build-a-nation save with. I wanted realistic league rules, but a country that didn't have crazy restrictive registration rules. 

I am very excited to start my save with FC Les Aiglons Dalheim and take them from the fifth tier all the way to UCL glory! 

• 3 months later...