Scout recommendation ("A", "B", "C" etc. missing in scouting reports (BETA version)

a31632

I noticed the code for the scout recommendation has changed from id="PsRK" to   id="PRpa" and id="PRpo"   When I apply the new code(s) in the scouting xml panels it doesn't show the recommendation still, see screenshot comparison from FM2023 and FM2024. I think missing out on the scout recommendation is a bug and should be resolved as it is a great scouting tool. Did anyone encounter the same issue or is there a workaround?

For now I have reported this as a "bug" as the code has clearly changed, inserting the new code doesn't do anything though.

Screenshot(17).thumb.png.49f322ffbd19e5886534ca9d216703b4.png

Screenshot(18).thumb.png.48f4f8e7a2d7c860837f2107bfb13f51.png

7 minutes ago, a31632 said:

I noticed the code for the scout recommendation has changed from id="PsRK" to   id="PRpa" and id="PRpo"   When I apply the new code(s) in the scouting xml panels it doesn't show the recommendation still, see screenshot comparison from FM2023 and FM2024. I think missing out on the scout recommendation is a bug and should be resolved as it is a great scouting tool. Did anyone encounter the same issue or is there a workaround?

For now I have reported this as a "bug" as the code has clearly changed, inserting the new code doesn't do anything though.

Screenshot(17).thumb.png.49f322ffbd19e5886534ca9d216703b4.png

Screenshot(18).thumb.png.48f4f8e7a2d7c860837f2107bfb13f51.png

<record id="PRpo" auto_hide_priority="3" width="70" />
 <!-- recommended -->

Works fine for me

gf.thumb.JPG.6b750aa7e9f1606daddd254328e5de7a.JPG

30 minutes ago, snowofman said:

<record id="PRpo" auto_hide_priority="3" width="70" />
 <!-- recommended -->

Works fine for me

gf.thumb.JPG.6b750aa7e9f1606daddd254328e5de7a.JPG

I used the base panels now, added the code I used prior in my own skin into the official (BETA) panels and not showing with me.

Can you share (or PM) your xml file so I can compare? 

Edited by a31632

5 minutes ago, snowofman said:

I removed all my panels with exception of this one, my graphics folder to avoid "conflicts" and when restarting game (emptying cache) and reloading, basically now the base skin with only this panel as override it still shows nothing. It worked in FM23 but not in FM24 with me. 

Did you make any adjustments/edits to any classes or properties files? Don't think that would make a difference but want to make sure we are comparing the same skin (otherwise a copy of the skin you are using would be helpful)

See screenshot with nothing loaded only your scouting centre panel

Screenshot(19).thumb.png.f9f16b5ca2c5b298ae834e03ec60f340.png

5 minutes ago, a31632 said:

I removed all my panels with exception of this one, my graphics folder to avoid "conflicts" and when restarting game (emptying cache) and reloading, basically now the base skin with only this panel as override it still shows nothing. It worked in FM23 but not in FM24 with me. 

Did you make any adjustments/edits to any classes or properties files? Don't think that would make a difference but want to make sure we are comparing the same skin (otherwise a copy of the skin you are using would be helpful)

ive updated the person properties and the section meta data

nothing else could have any influence on the view compared to FM23

7 minutes ago, a31632 said:

A question, have you edited your properties file? I imagine the ID from the 23 would've changed so you'd need to either need to ammend your file or make the same edits to the 24 base properties file.

12 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

A question, have you edited your properties file? I imagine the ID from the 23 would've changed so you'd need to either need to ammend your file or make the same edits to the 24 base properties file.

Hi thanks for the suggestion and I did update my " person properties" file, I have no other files in my skin folder. Unfortunately t no results either after restarting the game and reloading the skin. I even completely removed the properties folder from my skin so it would load the base FM24 properties folder instead.

21 minutes ago, snowofman said:

ive updated the person properties and the section meta data

nothing else could have any influence on the view compared to FM23

Could you share your edited files for this please? I updated manually but again, no results. (or maybe in PM share your skin, so I can see exactly what you are seeing?)

Edited by a31632

23 minutes ago, snowofman said:

in DM

Thanks for this and also many thanks to @TCSSkin I only had to edit the person properties file, but I made the mistake to change all previous "PsRK" code with "PRpo" and one needed to be "PRpa".

Now working good, thanks guys (sometimes "you think you know it all" but not always error free it seems..............LOL)

Screenshot(20).thumb.png.5f4e0f6c50ff4378fab802b6c6ada092.png

2 minutes ago, a31632 said:

Thanks for this and also many thanks to @TCSSkin I only had to edit the person properties file, but I made the mistake to change all previous "PsRK" code with "PRpo" and one needed to be "PRpa".

Now working good, thanks guys (sometimes "you think you know it all" but not always error free it seems..............LOL)

Screenshot(20).thumb.png.5f4e0f6c50ff4378fab802b6c6ada092.png

You're welcome and we can and will make mistakes.
and if no one asked quiestions or helped replying to them. We would not have this lovely community,

1 minute ago, BuzzR said:

Thank you. It did fix the issue for my custom skin. Hopefully I've managed to merge it correctly with my changes.
What I find it strange is that the default skin is faulty. 

yeah that does sound strange indeed

But i'm glad it worked for you :)  and nice to see you in the forum again

34 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Coming out of the hollow like the groundhog, on the Beta day :D
Glad to find you are still here - all is well I hope.
And I've noticed that the gang is still going strong: @TCSSkin has a new username :) ( and a pretty skin. )

6 minutes ago, BuzzR said:

Coming out of the hollow like the groundhog, on the Beta day :D
Glad to find you are still here - all is well I hope.
And I've noticed that the gang is still going strong: @TCSSkin has a new username :) ( and a pretty skin. )

looking forward to what the future brings :)

and yes thank you all is well and we all are still going strong for sure.

indeed, i believe alot of ppl thought it would suit him and his amazing skin to be named according to it :) 

7 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

I was having the same problem, but since it happened in the default skin too, I thought it was a bug.

Changed the properties panel on my two custom skins, and it fixed it in all of them.

Thanks for the help, guys!

Edited by BlueScreen
Typo

7 hours ago, aleshkohen said:

Hi everyone, I have a default skin and scout recommendation column is missing, anyone knows how to fix it for the default skin? Thanks you.

Replied in your post, please try not to dobbelt post as it's not getting you more help :) thank you

8 hours ago, aleshkohen said:

Hi everyone, I have a default skin and scout recommendation column is missing, anyone knows how to fix it for the default skin? Thanks you.

Person search player views.xml

<!-- RECOMMENDED -->
                <record id="PRpo" auto_hide_priority="3" minimum_width="70" width="70" />

this is what I needed to fix recommended column if it helps at all

7 hours ago, JustHowie said:

Person search player views.xml

<!-- RECOMMENDED -->
                <record id="PRpo" auto_hide_priority="3" minimum_width="70" width="70" />

this is what I needed to fix recommended column if it helps at all

Thank you for the reply, where would I find that file please?

On 25/10/2023 at 18:41, aleshkohen said:

Thank you for the reply, where would I find that file please?

panels>person but I am not sure if it will exist if you're using the base game unless you have extracted the files. we are talking about the scouting screens right? as there has been a few issues with the grades being on other screens / scouting report cards that I have personally found anyway

panels\person\person search player views.xml

Edited by JustHowie