Anyone fancy FM24 league network game?

Due to the upcoming release of possibly the best FM installment to date?

And I truly believe this after Mr Anka's beautiful summary of the details and game in general!

I'm sure we all agree to the above☝️

I would like to invite established FM players, to be given a chance to join and also give equal opportunity to all participants to help create and build the league, with all input put to each player, so a more democratic approach!

This league can be a start up of.

A range of similar range rep teams, then select teams to create another league.

A create team ethos, where given a transfer budget all equal to build, blank squad, creating a more realistic, if we can, transfer competitiveness.

Maybe a league picked by all parties, if enough gained, to do a pick of the hat type game, where as the lower teams start with a handicap of sorts in relation to rep and balance ect...

These are just a few I've thought of, any other ideas or anyone wanting to help or would like to advise please do!!

All worldwide humans are allowed, even brainy dogs and cats, but nooooooooo goats!!!

Many thanks and stay focused and enjoy the beautiful FM installments!

☝️👌🙏✌️💯💙🏐

3 hours ago, kevhamster said:

I've always liked the idea of a network game.  The difficulty would be arranging it for a time that suits everyone!

I think there could be ways around that, possibly setting specific times for everyone before the start and if anyone doesn't turn up maybe a loss automatically? It would be a good idea? What's your thinking brother any input on maybe how it could work?

3 minutes ago, MrPeers1981 said:

I think there could be ways around that, possibly setting specific times for everyone before the start and if anyone doesn't turn up maybe a loss automatically? It would be a good idea? What's your thinking brother any input on maybe how it could work?

Honestly not sure.  Because of the way my life currently works I'd probably not be able to commit to anything regular at the moment anyway!

It's a huge commitment.  I played in an LLM clan maybe 15 years ago and it was really difficult to keep going although I think we did for the best part of a year.

Find people who can commit to say 8pm to 11pm maybe 2 nights a week.

Best advice I can give is don't get too caught up on having a level playing field and being over competetive.  The best part of an online game like FM will likely be chatting and making friends with the people you're playing with.

Edited by Brother Ben

1 hour ago, Brother Ben said:

It's a huge commitment.  I played in an LLM clan maybe 15 years ago and it was really difficult to keep going although I think we did for the best part of a year.

Find people who can commit to say 8pm to 11pm maybe 2 nights a week.

Best advice I can give is don't get too caught up on having a level playing field and being over competetive.  The best part of an online game like FM will likely be chatting and making friends with the people you're playing with.

Wonderful input brother Ben! Thank you! Would you be a willing participant if we can get enough and with the right structure like you've mentioned?

3 hours ago, KillYourIdols said:

I Remember doing this probably about 18-odd years ago with a few members from the old days (Wisla Krakow?, Pompy Fan), chatting via a (I think?) Chinese chat client. 'Twas fun, but it really did need a LOT of motivation and Dedication to keep going long term

Sounds positive, so it can be done. I like brother Ben's idea of two days a week from 8-11, for instance we meet up and that's when we play?

There nothing stopping transfers and alike happening whilst the others are away, unless obviously other players, players. Also maybe some discord group for notifications and alike?

It would be great, I'm sure most players could commit and probably do anyway play 3-4 hours a day sometimes or 6 a week would be ideal?

All input is great guys and really does help with it all! And hope you all get involved in some way?✌️💯💙

5 hours ago, kevhamster said:

Honestly not sure.  Because of the way my life currently works I'd probably not be able to commit to anything regular at the moment anyway!

It would be great if you could bro! But I do understand life and stuff that's needed? What about what's been mentioned by Brother Ben below bro? Would that be doable? Maybe we can do it to accommodate all in the game?

I just would like you, if it does to be a part of it, as your the first to acknowledge the post brother ✌️

1 hour ago, MrPeers1981 said:

It would be great if you could bro! But I do understand life and stuff that's needed? What about what's been mentioned by Brother Ben below bro? Would that be doable? Maybe we can do it to accommodate all in the game?

I just would like you, if it does to be a part of it, as your the first to acknowledge the post brother ✌️

I'd honestly probably struggle at the moment between various things, but hopefully you can get something organised!

10 hours ago, kevhamster said:

I'd honestly probably struggle at the moment between various things, but hopefully you can get something organised!

Totally get it, and sorry if any pressure was felt! Hopefully though you'll have time maybe in future ones if it works and maybe some input behind the scenes when you can?

18 hours ago, MrPeers1981 said:

Wonderful input brother Ben! Thank you! Would you be a willing participant if we can get enough and with the right structure like you've mentioned?

I can't give you a firm yes as i've got a fair amount of commitments but i'd be interested definitely 

Edit - 

When you know what you want to do (leagues, times etc)

Then set up a thread here

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/21-fm-online-careers-and-game-modes/

Edited by Brother Ben

I was part of the euc clan for years. Loved it tbh. Headsets on good banter lol. If you don't show your ass man takes over. The more committed you are the better you do. We had 30 sec force continue until match days and transfer windows. 

1 hour ago, Andy1979 said:

I was part of the euc clan for years. Loved it tbh. Headsets on good banter lol. If you don't show your ass man takes over. The more committed you are the better you do. We had 30 sec force continue until match days and transfer windows. 

Andy would you mind messaging me some of the ideas you had bro? Also would you be willing to be part of the structure? No pressure brother!

11 hours ago, Brother Ben said:

I can't give you a firm yes as i've got a fair amount of commitments but i'd be interested definitely 

Edit - 

When you know what you want to do (leagues, times etc)

Then set up a thread here

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/21-fm-online-careers-and-game-modes/

Brother Ben again thank you for your input! Everyone so far has been amazing thank you! Ben your ideas seem the best so far from each angle I've looked at them from! 

I have already committed to rejoin the euc as they are reforming for fm 24 mate. Maybe you join that ? Last time we would play Sunday 4 pm until early hours. Then depending on availability of people we would have bonus sessions in the week if everyone could play. We are starting in L2 I think. We will do a draw for who is who. 

Edited by Andy1979

this sounds good, maybe open the thread in the online careers and game modes thread, more people might see the discussion and show interest, I wouldn't mind joining something this year, i played in one on fm22.I actually made a discord server last year for fm23 but never got round to setting up a game with anyone.

t's always hard to  find

1) reliable people

2) matching times that suit enough people 

3) playing at a speed to suit everyone, id say pre fm22 interactions weren't important but now there is much more with squad harmony, dealing with agents and so fourth which i think makes holidaying so much a bit harder.

27 minutes ago, J-Hood said:

pre fm22 interactions weren't important but now there is much more with squad harmony, dealing with agents and so fourth which i think makes holidaying so much a bit harder.

Very true.  This is why I always used to use FM Classic/Touch for online saves.  Less faff I guess which works well for multi player

Sorry to say this guy's, I truly and hi open that I can give some advice on how to start your own and the rules I've come across.

I was kingly invited to play alongside a person who commented on this post to play a network game, with 3 other players for this installment. With me being new to the networking world of the game I've decided it would be a great opportunity and idea to learn more for future things 

So I am sorry to anyone who wantes to join, but I will ask the person who invited me, for pointers, the rules used, best times and days and also how many player per game would be ideal for both keeping people active and interested but also the games running speed 

Many thanks for your response and hope to have something up on This thread, of the ideas and plans used in the clan I'm in 

All the best and happy gaming, stay safe and well 🙏

J