Where can I find the International friendly fixture dates?

I have been using this file by @Tonton-Oni, which I have been enjoying immensely. I am putting this out there to anyone that could answer me as I'm not sure Tonton-Oni is that active on these forums and may not see my question. I use this file with others of mine and I currently have an issue of International friendlies clashing with major continental and domestic finals. Consequently players do not play in the finals as they're away on International duty. 

Now I could rejig the calendar of my files but the most pain free solution is to move the dates in this file, BUT I cannot find where the International friendly dates are. Where are they usually located? The only dates I can see are the the competition ones (finals and qualifications in the list on screenshot). The problem dates occur on a 4 year cycle (2024, 2028, 2032 etc), and the fixtures are the 3 friendly dates in the last week of May (usually any 3 dates between the 20th and 29th May depending on the year). Could anyone point me in the right direction?

confed file.jpg

There was a worldwide champions league file where all international friendlies were moved into the summer. Not sure if that one is for FM23 and if it's in the download section.

Is the issue with pre-tournament friendlies? I've had issues with those clashing before too. IIRC if you go to the tournament's Players page and fiddle with the settings there you can adjust their timing.

This page:

20230803213151_1.thumb.jpg.5c3ad3cf1b7e69c91034acd7b54ce0cf.jpg

The important one should be "Days Before Finals Competition For Squad Meet-Up". If the squad meets up early enough then they'll play some pre-tournament friendlies. You can reduce the number of days to ensure the friendlies start later, or if you reduce it enough there won't be time for friendlies so they just won't be played.

Alternatively you could adjust the start dates of the competition itself, delay them by a week or something and all the pre-tournament friendlies will also be delayed by a week.

Thanks very much. I had never really used that screen before. Does anyone know what the "Days Before Finals Competition For Late Squad Meet-Up" does exactly? The description says it is "How long before the start of the finals to delay their meetup date to". Under what circumstances would that come into play? Or is that for individual players being allowed to join up with the squad late due to club fixture commitments. Would be handy if that was the case but I have a feeling it is not. 

I've played about with the dates as they weren't filled in, and also adjusted the tournament dates by 7 days. I will test it out and see how it goes.

57 minutes ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Thanks very much. I had never really used that screen before. Does anyone know what the "Days Before Finals Competition For Late Squad Meet-Up" does exactly? The description says it is "How long before the start of the finals to delay their meetup date to". Under what circumstances would that come into play? Or is that for individual players being allowed to join up with the squad late due to club fixture commitments. Would be handy if that was the case but I have a feeling it is not. 

I've played about with the dates as they weren't filled in, and also adjusted the tournament dates by 7 days. I will test it out and see how it goes.

I will PM you a file regards this:)

2 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

I think it's intended to do what you say, but whether they actually coded it properly might be another question. Probably requires testing - I imagine the plan would be like you imagine, i.e., most of the squad can meet up a week early but anyone whose club is involved in a game during the period leading up to the "late meet up" date would be allowed to come then

Thanks for everyone's input. Using the options in the Players screen and altering the Euros Finals dates by a week solved any clashes. I holidayed up to 2073 and checked back through the finals this evening. One of my files uses FA Cup Final replays which can take place right up to the end of May. First team players seemed to play in the replay on the 31st May, and also the next International friendly on 4th June 2070!! So it looks like it has worked. :)