Hello... I have started as Paris FC. After 9 games i find myself top, but im scraping through (it wont last).

I have checked the data hub and im miles left for clearances. I do conceed a few goals when i get the ball back and clear it straight to the opposition. They have scored a few.

How do i fix this?

20230504_215112.jpg

4 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

What do you need to fix? You have by far the fewest clearances in the league. That's a good thing, no?

Hunt3r - oh, ok, you look at it that way? I thought it was saying i block lots, but struggle to clear the ball... i say that because in the highlights my players often win the ball for example near the byline and just boot it straight to their team...

So your saying this is a good thing?

20230505_151207.jpg

25 minutes ago, Triggerusa39 said:

but struggle to clear the ball..

It doesn't say that though. It just indicates you aren't clearing it often. There could be many reasons for that.

If you're not clearing the ball, you might be passing it around instead of clearing. That's usually a good thing, imo, since a clearance has a decent chance of seeing you lose possession.

59 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

It doesn't say that though. It just indicates you aren't clearing it often. There could be many reasons for that.

If you're not clearing the ball, you might be passing it around instead of clearing. That's usually a good thing, imo, since a clearance has a decent chance of seeing you lose possession.

Great. Thank u