I did a test on free kicks attribute.

2-1.png.90eefd15726c529f3006e3b402f9760a.png2-2.png.c9a2dc028444b61433012b282cb19884.png

3.thumb.png.f68d68862dc53e9fe39d85272d83f44b.png

We created two random players.
They have the exact same weak foot and hidden attributes.

The player named test2 has all attributes perfectly backwards compatible compared to test1. (free kick attribute is excluded)

4.png.26a1aacb81f89c6ab189669172aef02b.png

1.gif.6f432fbf776f93a911a662c5e79b7f76.gif

But look at this.
The AI's ordering has the exact opposite result.

What do you guys think about this?

Edited by 뜨페이뜨

The staff judgement abilities? They sometimes get stuff wrong. Besides, 1 difference in attributes will make a minimal difference anyway.

22 minutes ago, XaW said:

The staff judgement abilities? They sometimes get stuff wrong. Besides, 1 difference in attributes will make a minimal difference anyway.

I looked at your ripple and tried leaving all attributes at 1 except for free kicks and got the same result.

Umm... Am I missing something here?

I see a graphic in which two players both have Free Kicks of 20. Yes, I'd probably put the other one higher in the list based on slightly better Technique and Long Shots and Decisions, but they're both elite level in all those areas so it makes near as no difference

(and in practice, the 20 Free Kicks is on a 200 point scale with decimal points, so it's quite possible the one higher on the list has 20.0 and the other 19.6)

Edited by enigmatic

On 28/03/2023 at 04:40, enigmatic said:

Umm... Am I missing something here?

I see a graphic in which two players both have Free Kicks of 20. Yes, I'd probably put the other one higher in the list based on slightly better Technique and Long Shots and Decisions, but they're both elite level in all those areas so it makes near as no difference

(and in practice, the 20 Free Kicks is on a 200 point scale with decimal points, so it's quite possible the one higher on the list has 20.0 and the other 19.6)

I created the player myself, so I'm pretty sure that's not a possibility.

Lets also not forget that arbitarily changing attributes probably wont come into effect for a while in game in reality.... so changing to 20 and pressing autosort on direct freekicks  probably isn't going to take into account the new changes immediately...

Also, i suspect other attributes are taken into account when sorting for direct freekicks

1 hour ago, Welshace said:

Lets also not forget that arbitarily changing attributes probably wont come into effect for a while in game in reality.... so changing to 20 and pressing autosort on direct freekicks  probably isn't going to take into account the new changes immediately...

Also, i suspect other attributes are taken into account when sorting for direct freekicks

What is it?
If you're expecting something, we'd love to hear about it.