[FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 04/04/2024

Olas Nick

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

maybe for the ultra-wide screen you need to change the inset in stadium_picture widget from -60 to -160.

Thank you for reply will try that 

59 minutes ago, Mancunianets said:

I was trying to add cond/sharp percentage widget but it didn't work out. How can I fix it?

Hide contents

2024-02-0911_54_53.thumb.jpg.8f6e1a5d3b4165a63977f0d5570af2a8.jpg 

seems like someone recently demonstrated a universal way to do this, but I wasn't interested and I forget in which thread it was discussed

6 hours ago, Mancunianets said:

Hey everyone! Amazing skin, amazing work, thank you!

Which file controls this information?

Hide contents

2024-02-0911_53_25.thumb.jpg.afbba604a435bff4358fb5ee594e7a19.jpg

tactics/tactics icon info panel overview

10 minutes ago, ChampionshipManager said:

1stly great skin , best i've found , dont normally like white backgrounds but if its daylight , black skins depress me , this is a breath of fresh air

found this : no way out of this , cant press escape , spacebar , had to shut the game down via task manager

Screenshot 2024-02-12 144524.png

I understand what this could be related to, but I haven't been able to reproduce this bug yet. added to the to-do list.

Th

14 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

I understand what this could be related to, but I haven't been able to reproduce this bug yet. added to the to-do list.

There is another skin called "Enganche Light Skin" it has an identical error , maybe thats helpful as they are both light skins. 

12 hours ago, ChampionshipManager said:

Th

There is another skin called "Enganche Light Skin" it has an identical error , maybe thats helpful as they are both light skins. 

i saw this skin.  it's just renaming of the skin made by michaeltmurrayuk for fm21.  no any fixes for white text and for broken panels

18 hours ago, ChampionshipManager said:

1stly great skin , best i've found , dont normally like white backgrounds but if its daylight , black skins depress me , this is a breath of fresh air

found this : no way out of this , cant press escape , spacebar , had to shut the game down via task manager

Screenshot 2024-02-12 144524.png

alredy fixed

• Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 13/02/2024
On 14/01/2024 at 15:27, Olas Nick said:

the budget is displayed normally for me

disappearing the text with the accepted request I think also works correctly. I don't remember how it was done in fm23, but everything looks logical

Hide contents

1821703505_.png.217e37116a8bfe61b8e0451fa6b94f0e.png

Have you watched in scouting center?

Spoiler

2024-02-1515_14_22.thumb.png.7c539fa79ec04767971cadbe2c313084.png

12 hours ago, hwagae said:

This skin is great with everything. Thanks for the skin. I want to know if there is a dark version of this? My eyes are bleeding in nights. :D 

I don't understand how I can play at the same time on light and dark skin :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, hwagae said:

This skin is great with everything. Thanks for the skin. I want to know if there is a dark version of this? My eyes are bleeding in nights. :D 

Dim your monitor settings or get f.lux

48 minutes ago, Mancunianets said:

How can I make highlight for player in list comparison as it is on scout report panel?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.93b907f58621ad4fb3f59567d2625b29.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.28b044f3041dbc0ea82bc741500c41b7.jpeg

add this to the top of your file

<flags id="cham" value="tables/custom/league/main continental/row" colour="primary"/>

1 minute ago, Mancunianets said:

Is it possible to increase this box? I was looking for that but I haven't find it

Reveal hidden contents

2024-02-1902_26_02.thumb.png.9d847b68c7bbec34d894fef76bc32636.png

my 1st answer would be yes

however i have no idea which file it is as i havnt had the need to change it and @Olas Nick would be a better person to ask as it's his skin

11 minutes ago, snowofman said:

my 1st answer would be yes

however i have no idea which file it is as i havnt had the need to change it and @Olas Nick would be a better person to ask as it's his skin

Yeah, will wait for the answer.

And how can I add this tab? What panel is it?

Spoiler

2024-02-1904_05_53.thumb.png.60745e59effa2b9a687ce1ff3a242953.png

12 hours ago, snowofman said:

add this to the top of your file

<flags id="cham" value="tables/custom/league/main continental/row" colour="primary"/>

Is it normal that after adding this code, in comparison list is smaller number of players now?

Spoiler

2024-02-1904_15_05.thumb.png.2441a98cc8a6fedfacbeae4c7ad46186.png

8 hours ago, Mancunianets said:

Is it possible to increase this box? I was looking for that but I haven't find it

Hide contents

2024-02-1902_26_02.thumb.png.9d847b68c7bbec34d894fef76bc32636.png

I'm not sure, but I think it's not difficult there, I'll take a look in the evening if I don't forget.  you need to look for it not in the default panels folder, but in the tablet version

23 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

I'm not sure, but I think it's not difficult there, I'll take a look in the evening if I don't forget.  you need to look for it not in the default panels folder, but in the tablet version

I was looking in training-mod folder. There are many things I could change but I couldn't find that boxes

I have adapted training-mod to suit my screen resolution because without that my game was crashing when I pressed training tab. Everything worked well until my team took a brake. Now the game is crashing again like it was before. How do you think what could be the problem?

14 hours ago, Mancunianets said:

I have adapted training-mod to suit my screen resolution because without that my game was crashing when I pressed training tab. Everything worked well until my team took a brake. Now the game is crashing again like it was before. How do you think what could be the problem?

I didn't have any crashes:larry:

On 19/02/2024 at 04:13, Mancunianets said:

What panel is it?

Hide contents

2024-02-1904_05_53.thumb.png.60745e59effa2b9a687ce1ff3a242953.png

I have already asked. Which panel controls it? I was looking but didn’t find.

And, how can I turn on showing the time in messages?

4 hours ago, Mancunianets said:

I have already asked. Which panel controls it? I was looking but didn’t find.

And, how can I turn on showing the time in messages?

this is the default panel, I don't know why you don't have it.  :confused:

I don't remember the time, it's some kind of panel from the widgets folder and I'm not sure that showing the time there is appropriate.  but your question led me to think that it is possible to place some picture there that will correspond to the category of the email.  but there is no time to do it

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, mielony said:

Hey Olas when i'm click trening icon always crash game . Can u fix this?

2.png

You should search within the thread first before you ask for something that was already fixed.

4 hours ago, keysi said:

You should search within the thread first before you ask for something that was already fixed.

Thank you very much . I fixed it. Beer for you!
Edited by mielony

• Olas Nick changed the title to [FM23, FM24] FM Light Skin. Last Update: 25/03/2024
47 minutos atrás, Olas Nick disse:

i accidentally found a file that SI broke a long time ago and which i wanted to fix for a long time. buttons no longer overlap.

fixed

Capture.thumb.PNG.b733cc9f07daf1e790db49294e6ce42f.PNG

original

image.thumb.png.b5d6f267283d85ea4bd9c4911ebab6f9.png

Sorry to bother you, what would be the name of this file, please? I face a similar problem in my personal skin.

Thanks in advance.