Pitch on analysis reports - Pep style

EnigMattic1

This is a long shot, and I'm not entirely sure how to word this, but does anyone have an image that would replace the pitch that shows on analysis reports with the pitch "the way Pep sees it"? Like, on a heatmap for example, you can see if a player is operating in a particular zone or which zones shots are being taken from.

Is that even possible?

I've attached an image of "Pep's pitch" that I am referring to.

pitch2-1024x660.png

Just use it as an overlay and play with the size settings

<container class="plain_box" appearance="xxx/xxx/xxx" />

above the pitch widget in the match day panel with the heatmap.  You'll haave to play with the sizes manually I expect depending on the skin/panel size. 

15 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Just use it as an overlay and play with the size settings

<container class="plain_box" appearance="xxx/xxx/xxx" />

above the pitch widget in the match day panel with the heatmap.  You'll haave to play with the sizes manually I expect depending on the skin/panel size. 

And I wouldn't need to make any changes to the actual image itself in image software or anything like that?

2 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

And I wouldn't need to make any changes to the actual image itself in image software or anything like that?

not sure you might need to rotate/adjust size etc but once you align with the pitch ingame just set pitch_draw_lines to false 

1 minute ago, wkdsoul said:

not sure you might need to rotate/adjust size etc but once you align with the pitch ingame just set pitch_draw_lines to false 

So, this code from the "match touchline tablet slot panel for example?

<container>
                    <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="fill" vertical_gap="0"/>

<!-- Heat Map Home -->
                    <widget class="preselected_match_chalkboard_panel" id="pMch" team_to_display="0" average_position_filter="1" aHiL="false" file="none" vertical="false">
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="chalkboard_pitch" id="Cpit" select_event="slic" hide_linked_events="true" pitch_line_colour="text" pitch_player_radius="3" maximum_player_size="0.22" pitch_draw_lines="true" line_width="1" show_extra_details_buttons="false" pitch_draw_grass="false" pitch_base_appearance="" pitch_draw_goals="false" enable_popup="true" pitch_draw_dugout="false" pitch_draw_markings="true" pitch_touchline_width_percentage="0"/>
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />

<list id="chalkboard_events_to_display">
                            <!-- Heatmap -->
                            <integer value="42" />
                            <!--Average position-->
                            <integer value="62" />
                        </list>
                    </widget>

And where it starts <container>, change it to "<container class" as in your previous post?

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

I can’t add much to it but this is a wonderful idea, and one I’d love to do myself, if you can get it to work!

I thought so too but when the game readily throws absolutely useless graphics like this at you, I wonder if there’s much point:

3n5Z0Ug.png

Honestly my only takeaway from that pitch graphic is to click the next news item before my laughter becomes uncontrollable.

2 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

I can’t add much to it but this is a wonderful idea, and one I’d love to do myself, if you can get it to work!

1 hour ago, EnigMattic1 said:

I will let you know how I get on.

I can only agree, the idea is interesting

Edited by snowofman

49 minutes ago, wisconsin said:

I thought so too but when the game readily throws absolutely useless graphics like this at you, I wonder if there’s much point:

3n5Z0Ug.png

Honestly my only takeaway from that pitch graphic is to click the next news item before my laughter becomes uncontrollable.

What panel is that?