Splitting Asia into two Confederations ?

oche balboa

Is it possible to Split Asia into two West Asia/East Asia & Oceania? Something which IMO think this should happen, I suppose the best idea would be to put all the Eastern Asian teams into Oceania and reworking the competitions. Of course the drawback is the World Cup qualifying places has i believe these are hardcoded? 

Is this a project which could work?  

It may be possible. It'd be a LOT of work though. You'd have to create continental competitions from scratch for both. Plus I've tried moving a country to Oceania before and it crashed the game. Hopefully that was just because it was incompatible with the O League and a full edit to that would fix the issue though.

WC qualifying isn't hardcoded and can be edited as well.

It can work ..  I have made an Australia A nation  which plays in the Oceania continent . I've just finished it . I just made a new nation but kept the base in Australia and made the continent cups Australia A . I used the next level of Australian teams so it does work along side the current A-League   So I guess your idea could well work . 

Is it possible to make a new continent ? 

8 hours ago, rusty217 said:

It may be possible. It'd be a LOT of work though. You'd have to create continental competitions from scratch for both. Plus I've tried moving a country to Oceania before and it crashed the game. Hopefully that was just because it was incompatible with the O League and a full edit to that would fix the issue though.

WC qualifying isn't hardcoded and can be edited as well.

Cheers. When i finally get the game. This is what I'm going to work on (As well as others) 

I have something in mind I want to look at, but for now it is pick one of the continents and use that one.

Problem is that adding a continent doesn't work, because the 7th continent is already there as world.