How i can add player faces on squad and tactic screen?

GOODNAME

• GOODNAME changed the title to How i can add player faces on squad and tactic screen?
3 horas atrás, keysi disse:

Or activate the player picture/mugshot in the person properties.xml and it will be an option within Custom View/General for 99% of all views.

Change the "none" to "play", save and restart the game.

image.png.623833943cfb3f3ad8eb8afc18754dac.png

@keysi, a quick lesson, if you may, please:

Will that change from "none" to "play" in the person properties.xml work for any other activation I'd desire to use? 

Example: I've been trying to keep a constant column in all views (especially those I have to register players in competitions) indicating the "home-grown/country-trained" status, so that they are always available when I want to customize the view.

Would your tip work?

On 18/11/2022 at 14:37, lugui said:

Thanks for sharing it, @keysi

From this I think it will open a new perspective for me to finally customize the views that I couldn't find the specific files. This way they will always be "default" to be added.

yes, there are too many things you can add. I, for example, recently decided to try to add the "Performance Notes" column (it's within Tactics view during the match), so I found it in the 'match player stats properties.xml', I tick changed none to play and placed it to the custom view(s) I'm using during the match.

image.thumb.png.7831daf0eb1fa0074920cf59cdda2589.png

On 18/11/2022 at 13:26, keysi said:

yes, that would work all or most things in this person properties.xml file. I "activated" by this way around 8-10 other things for custom views in FM22.

I wanted to add some more but not everything worked.

Just stumbled across this Keysi. Do you, by any chance, have a list of things you used? Not in front of the game right now but wondering what the scope of this was. 

On 26/11/2022 at 01:05, _Ben_ said:

Just stumbled across this Keysi. Do you, by any chance, have a list of things you used? Not in front of the game right now but wondering what the scope of this was. 

I'm not sure about everything, Ben, but it was mostly additional things within scouting tab. For example the "Ask Agent" button was not active in FM22 within search screens (it's "Players' Interest in transfer" in FM23 if I remember it correctly). I'm sure I activated something related to the international appearances/goals, "Recall from loan" button I would say. But as I said, it was mainly to add some handy columns within scouting/transfer while searching players or checking opponents/national team squad(s).

• 1 year later...