[FM23.4] Norwegian Lower Leagues - Done all the way down to 11th tier

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Can I use your added teams for Historical Divergence (by the time I get to Europe)? It would save me research time ;)

Go ahead! :)

50 minutes ago, Quickzz said:

What do you mean? :D 

Because some nations are only researched well for the higher levels, it can mean that at lower levels you end up with gaps for your more regional competitions.

By asking people if I can use the teams they have researched and added to the game, it saves me time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/08/2023 at 06:34, Quickzz said:

Aaah nice, well done @XaW! I'm starting the save tonight when I'm home from work. Also the enthusiasm of @TheMattB81 let's me make this decision! :D 

Yes it's great, have a lot of fun managing Lyn with this editor file. I restarted a few times due to issues you saw earlier in the thread.

To be honest I'm now waiting for FM24 and will start again. Hopefully @XaWwill be updating this for FM24 shortly after release. :D

3 hours ago, TheMattB81 said:

Yes it's great, have a lot of fun managing Lyn with this editor file. I restarted a few times due to issues you saw earlier in the thread.

To be honest I'm now waiting for FM24 and will start again. Hopefully @XaWwill be updating this for FM24 shortly after release. :D

I will do it again, if times permits me! ;) 

13 hours ago, XaW said:

I will do it again, if times permits me! ;) 

Glad to hear that. :)

Quick question, can you remind me how to adjust the max no of subs for say the Europa league? 

I just had a look at the your editor file and I can't remember how I did it previously lol. 

1 hour ago, TheMattB81 said:

Glad to hear that. :)

Quick question, can you remind me how to adjust the max no of subs for say the Europa league? 

I just had a look at the your editor file and I can't remember how I did it previously lol. 

In the IGE you can do it here:

image.thumb.png.8995faec5ee2d4799223a95b8daab138.png

For the PGE, you need to edit the fixture rules.

12 minutes ago, XaW said:

In the IGE you can do it here:

image.thumb.png.8995faec5ee2d4799223a95b8daab138.png

For the PGE, you need to edit the fixture rules.

How do you get to the fixture rules screen? I can't find it but I know I did it before using your file. 

7 minutes ago, TheMattB81 said:

How do you get to the fixture rules screen? I can't find it but I know I did it before using your file. 

Had a look, and honestly, I couldn't get it to show for Europe Leauge. I know how to do it for nations, but not for international ones, sorry.

1 minute ago, XaW said:

Had a look, and honestly, I couldn't get it to show for Europe Leauge. I know how to do it for nations, but not for international ones, sorry.

Yes I had the same problem. Bizarrely I managed to do it months ago using your file, however now I cannot figure it out. 

However, as you point out I could use the in-game editor to change the Europa league so I guess that will do. 

Thanks. :)

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Floki666 said:

I get wrong nationality on one team in Norwegian 4.division nordland so it dont work

What? I'm not sure what you mean. I just tried the file yesterday, and it works here. If you have an issue, please show a screenshot or something.

1 hour ago, Floki666 said:

yes

Just fired it up again, and it works here.

image.png.3bfb2008e7a3a928f2372e8d34ff6f99.png

When you start a new game, does it look like this:

image.thumb.png.9eb3808ca3eb1c79e640a9f6e53dfa59.png

You must use the 23.4 database and no other files added.