What about the 3-4-3

Got an idea for a Tactic and want to see what people think.

AF      

IW                                                                                         IW

Mez          DLP

WB                                                                                       WB

CD   CD      CD

It kind of appears attacking heavy to me. Not sure of the roles. I think it is going to be GEN PRESS because my team has GREAT work rate and decent stamina. I have mediocre passing so I am looking for a secondary tactic that won't be as intensive as GEN PRESS, but with mediocre passing my normal ball control won't do as well.

poke your holes.

Edited by Herolover

• Herolover changed the title to What about the 3-4-3

I used this:

IW(a) - PF(a) - IF(s)

CM(a) - DLP(s)

WB(s) - WB(a)

CB(d) - CB(d) - WCB(s)

Actually I tried different CM options, like BBM(s)-CAR(s), BWM(d) - BBM(s) and other, but I agree MEZ is not good idea for this. 

7 ore fa, Herolover ha scritto:

Got an idea for a Tactic and want to see what people think.

AF      

IW                                                                                         IW

Mez          DLP

WB                                                                                       WB

CD   CD      CD

It kind of appears attacking heavy to me. Not sure of the roles. I think it is going to be GEN PRESS because my team has GREAT work rate and decent stamina. I have mediocre passing so I am looking for a secondary tactic that won't be as intensive as GEN PRESS, but with mediocre passing my normal ball control won't do as well.

poke your holes.

Personal experience, you'll find a lot of issues with the flanks. IW will stay too wide a lot of times. For the mezzala don't worry, it'll be good if you have 3 defenders and a dlp-D.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this setup

IF(a) DLF(a) IW(a)

MEZ(s) DLP(D)

IWB(s) WB(a)

BPD(d) CB (d) BPD (d)

SK(s)

Positive mentality, play wider, play out of defense, work ball into box, overlap right

I struggle against really stronger teams (lost 5-1 against PSG with Nice, but I had my right wing back sent off), but I do quite well against the others. I find the IWB really useful to strengthen the midfield. My problem is that this tactics creates a lot of 1vs1 for my forwards or MEZ with the AI keeper but my players don't seem to be able to convert one.

I might try a WCB on the right, I never played with one.

Edited by xavierm

• 3 weeks later...