Sugar Daddy Setup

If you do not have it already, download and install the Football Manager 2022 Editor. If you are using Steam, you can find it if you open up your library, and in the section where it says "Games", click that, and select Tools. This should now appear next to your game in the library, and allow you to install it.

Once installed, run FM 2022 Editor, and load up the most recent database. In the bottom left section, you'll see what areas of the database you can peruse. In your case, select "Clubs". In the top right pane, you'll want to find Paris FC, so you do an "add condition". Select "Name", then type in Paris into the field... it should bring up a list of clubs with Paris in the name. Select Paris FC.

In the bottom right pane, you should see Paris FC. Double click on that, and you should now have access to all the data regarding Paris FC, via elements in the bottom left pane. In your case, you want to go to Finances -> General. The "Sugar Daddy" is under "Rich Benefactor".  Under that field you will want to put "Foreground". This type of sugar daddy pumps money into the club periodically. "Background" can occasionally pump in some cash at critical junctures. "Underwriter" will just clear out debts. Note that the type of sugar daddy degrades over time. They might be foreground at the start, but in a few years, drop off to being more in the background, then finally just be underwriters, and maybe then leave the club entirely.

3 hours ago, roshannn24 said:

image.thumb.png.b030e763089d6cfa2a629014d71047d7.png

image.thumb.png.e4504a5bfd5c5963332d5a4ae9fde868.png

I've set it so the club has a sugar daddy and added other income every season as £2bn, but somehow I have £2bn in debt this season. Not quiet sure what has happened

Yeah the max money you can have in the game at a particular point in time is about 2 billion pounds. Anything higher than that then you'll get a negative 2 billion pound balance as shown in the second image.

10 hours ago, potbellypigs said:

Never understood why they've set it at £2bn. Maybe £10bn with an extra digit causes some sort of coding error, I don't know. But £2bn always seemed odd.

i believe this is exactly the reason. going to 10 b will increase storage bytes

12 hours ago, potbellypigs said:

Never understood why they've set it at £2bn. Maybe £10bn with an extra digit causes some sort of coding error, I don't know. But £2bn always seemed odd.

"They" have not set it up like that. It is a physical limitation of using int32 type for attributes, which the max value is 2,147,483,647

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/06/2022 at 09:35, -Jef- said:

"They" have not set it up like that. It is a physical limitation of using int32 type for attributes, which the max value is 2,147,483,647

I can't pretend to know any different, so great, cheers.