Over-rated teams in the Prem

I'm sick of this now. Every single season there's a few matches which I just don't look forward to at all.

Firstly Arsenal, but I can deal with that, because they are a good team and I don't mind losing to them, even if they are over-rated. They are pretty much impossible to beat, or so it seems.

Secondly Bolton. 3 matches so far, 3 draws. Just take a look at their players' stats if you don't believe me that they're over-rated. Ridiculously high stats.

Thirdly and most importantly West Brom. 3 matches, 1 win and 2 losses, both at the Fortress Hawthornes. They are a joke. Borja Valero, albeit a decent player, will not consistently score 30 yarder screamers. They came 8th in the league last season, and are doing well again this year.

I've also failed to beat West Ham in three attempts but i think that's more to do with me/luck rather than them being over-rated, since my mates aren't having a problem against them.

I'm Spurs btw, and last season came 4th on an online game with three other mates. So its not my tactics, its not luck, its because their researches have got their club's tinted glasses on. Simple as.

If researchers were being biased, SI would remove them, simple as.

If you have specific problems with certain attributes and can justify these after seeing these players play a bit, then head on over to data issues. But make sure you justify them and read the threads first.

I'm sick of this now. Every single season there's a few matches which I just don't look forward to at all.

Firstly Arsenal, but I can deal with that, because they are a good team and I don't mind losing to them, even if they are over-rated. They are pretty much impossible to beat, or so it seems.

Secondly Bolton. 3 matches so far, 3 draws. Just take a look at their players' stats if you don't believe me that they're over-rated. Ridiculously high stats.

Thirdly and most importantly West Brom. 3 matches, 1 win and 2 losses, both at the Fortress Hawthornes. They are a joke. Borja Valero, albeit a decent player, will not consistently score 30 yarder screamers. They came 8th in the league last season, and are doing well again this year.

I've also failed to beat West Ham in three attempts but i think that's more to do with me/luck rather than them being over-rated, since my mates aren't having a problem against them.

I'm Spurs btw, and last season came 4th on an online game with three other mates. So its not my tactics, its not luck, its because their researches have got their club's tinted glasses on. Simple as.

Half way through first season as Spurs and West Brom are 14th, West Ham 16th and Bolton 17th. Also beat West Ham 3-1 away and West Brom 4-2 and they have only won 1 of 6 at home, so can't really agree with that.

By 'last season' do you mean FM08, because I found my tactics aren't as effective in 09, so had to change them.

If researchers were being biased, SI would remove them, simple as.

If you have specific problems with certain attributes and can justify these after seeing these players play a bit, then head on over to data issues. But make sure you justify them and read the threads first.

So does that mean they sack the Arsenal researcher every year?????

Half way through first season as Spurs and West Brom are 14th, West Ham 16th and Bolton 17th. Also beat West Ham 3-1 away and West Brom 4-2 and they have only won 1 of 6 at home, so can't really agree with that.

By 'last season' do you mean FM08, because I found my tactics aren't as effective in 09, so had to change them.

Nope I mean last season as in 08/09. I'm now in 09/10.

I think the individual Arsenal player stats are pretty much fine on the whole, i don't know if its problems with the match engine or tactics or something

but if you want to suggest changes, look in arsenal thread in the data issues section

I'd say going forward they're fine, more defensively is the problem. We all know they have problems at the back, but Toure and Gallas' stats do not reflect this.

I've also considered whether its a problem with the match engine when it comes to Arsenal.

I'd say going forward they're fine, more defensively is the problem. We all know they have problems at the back, but Toure and Gallas' stats do not reflect this.

I've also considered whether its a problem with the match engine when it comes to Arsenal.

The last major data update happened in early September, before these problems were evident.

Funny you should mention that, im also playing with spurs and have lost convincingly against bolton and west brom. Conceding alot of goals even when the defenders and keepers playing well.

Hmm...a bunch of Spur fans talking about how Arsenal is overrated. How ironic is it that Arsenal has lowest average CA out of the big 4? In the meantime, they completely miss the fact that Spurs have higher average CA than Villa and Everton despite finishing bottom half last year and currently sitting in 16th place.

Hmm...a bunch of Spur fans talking about how Arsenal is overrated. How ironic is it that Arsenal has lowest average CA out of the big 4? In the meantime, they completely miss the fact that Spurs have higher average CA than Villa and Everton despite finishing bottom half last year and currently sitting in 16th place.

Erm.... as far as I could see only the OP has a link between Spurs and Arsenal.

Archived