FM22 England Level 10 Challenge

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally. Four seasons at this horrible level. We finally made the playoffs and we're up to the National League South.

9th, 7th, 10th and 5th. Finally. Loan striker from Kidderminster Keegan James scores. Now, we have to just move forwards. We gain 35 points from the 65 we had to be 100.

Spoiler

1569040_20230303144925_1.thumb.png.ae01ba92a3ea19ffd00bd6bb065c46e1.png

Unfortunately, we also say goodbye to Test Park. Instead of expanding, the board opted to enter a new leasing agreement with Eastleigh for Silverlake.

Edited by SaintsFCFan7498

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, potbellypigs said:

Living in Hinckley it is somewhat infuriating to see that the game has built a new stadium in Barwell!

It is not far from hinckley though is it?

I dont understand why you would be renting the stadium at brentford though while the new stadium is built.

Surely sharing with leicester or coventry would be much easier.

16 hours ago, lionel messi said:

It is not far from hinckley though is it?

I dont understand why you would be renting the stadium at brentford though while the new stadium is built.

Surely sharing with leicester or coventry would be much easier.

Yeah i just ignored the Brentford bit as I've seen the game do that daft stuff many times before.

I'm sure the game probably built it in Barwell because AFC Hinckley play in Barwell in real life, despite the 2nd largest ground in Leicestershire (behind the King Power) being in Hinckley (owned by Leciester Road Hinckley). All politics which don't help non league local football and their supporters. It was a bit tongue in cheek but if it happened in real life it would be annoying!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...