IGE - edit staff roles

metal_guitarist

19 minutes ago, metal_guitarist said:

I'd like to be able to edit the staff roles that my coaching team hold. For example move my U23 coach to U23 manager, first team coach to U18s coach etc without having to give them a new contract.

Why would a coach take a management role without having a pay rise? Also most first team coaches wouldn't step down to the u-18/23 because that'd be viewed as a demotion

9 minutes ago, MasterKano said:

Why would a coach take a management role without having a pay rise? Also most first team coaches wouldn't step down to the u-18/23 because that'd be viewed as a demotion

They were just two examples that randomly came to mind for the purpose of the request. It's an In-Game Editor, not a lot that you can do with it is realistic.

The reason for the request is actually because an U23 Manager was appearing as an U23 coach due to a data issue and whilst waiting for it to be fixed the only thing I could do was to offer a brand new contract for that role when they should have been there to begin with. 

11 hours ago, MasterKano said:

Do you know what part of the forum you are? I can move Ronaldo and Messi to a Vanarama South team for free whilst only paying them 10 pounds a week

5 minutes ago, HurkaDurk69 said:

Do you know what part of the forum you are? I can move Ronaldo and Messi to a Vanarama South team for free whilst only paying them 10 pounds a week

I'm fully aware of where I was I just didn't see the overall value of the suggestion.