If "Disable First Transfer Window" is turned on, when does each league get to start making loans/free transfers?

I play "Disable First Transfer Window" for the realism of real-world squads; but at what point can clubs start making loans/free signings? Is it the day after the transfer window would have closed? I also presume the date may be different for each league (I'm talking English pyramid here, down to Nat. League N/S).

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Grunners said:

I play "Disable First Transfer Window" for the realism of real-world squads; but at what point can clubs start making loans/free signings? Is it the day after the transfer window would have closed? I also presume the date may be different for each league (I'm talking English pyramid here, down to Nat. League N/S).

Thanks!

when the next transfer window opens. I play that way myself and the game won't even allow you to offer contract to unattached players 

20 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

Depends on individual rules of the leagues. In conference north/south, you can sign players from the end of the summer transfer window as they don't use the standard summer/winter rules - for example.

This is what I thought, that for the lower leagues in particular you'll be able to loan/sign free agents before Jan 1 2022. Not far enough into the game to confirm this yet though.

24 minutes ago, Grunners said:

This is what I thought, that for the lower leagues in particular you'll be able to loan/sign free agents before Jan 1 2022. Not far enough into the game to confirm this yet though.

Its definitely true for VNS and VNN