Issues with putting a new player in database

oblongata21

Hi all,

Has anyone had any problems putting a new player into the database? I have created a young wonderkid from scratch, just for fun and out him in the newcastle youth squad. When i load up a new game. he isnt there. Not sure why, but ive repeated it a few times now and i cant seem to get it to work.

Anyone have any reasons why this isnt working for me?

To see what is exactly happening I tried to do it for myself. Went without issue and I am available in game.

Question now is what the difference is. Might be a case of missing date which triggers the issue.

On 12/11/2021 at 07:03, oblongata21 said:

Hi all,

Has anyone had any problems putting a new player into the database? I have created a young wonderkid from scratch, just for fun and out him in the newcastle youth squad. When i load up a new game. he isnt there. Not sure why, but ive repeated it a few times now and i cant seem to get it to work.

Anyone have any reasons why this isnt working for me?

Could you upload your file please? After creating a player without issue, I want to see if I can spot anything in the file.

Il y a 16 heures, Wolf_pd a dit :

Could you upload your file please? After creating a player without issue, I want to see if I can spot anything in the file.

Hi,

It work when you have one  file but you cannot start a game with two separate files containing person edits.

Same issue here :