[MODE] Attributeless skin without skinning required

keysi

Hi everyone, 

I shared this on Twitter a couple of months ago as some people asked me if I would be able to make my skin without attributes. And as the full version of FM22 will be released soon, I'm receiving more and more messages with the same requests again. This "attributeless" skin version is popular and many people spent a lot of time tweaking the default/base skin or their skins to make it possible. 

But you don't have to know anything about skinning. And you don't have to make difficult and demanding changes within the code of skin. Or edit the panels. 

It's easier than you would think. 

The only thing you need is to visit the Preferences and edit the attributes threshold. 

Just set "0" to "A" column in Preferences/Skin Colours, and all attributes will be blank. 

It doesn't matter what skin you are using. It works with default skin and with any other custom skins. And no matter the game version you are using.

How to?

• Go to Preferences
  • Write "Skin Colours" in the searching panel

1243255105_Skincolours.png.5fbc723a8d6c4e76cc53dcdbb2b092da.png

• And set all "A" (it works the same as a 'normal' RGBA scheme where "A" is alpha=transparency) columns to "0" value

2034808016_Skincolours2.png.39ca26c42823469aff996ce04be5eb53.png

Hit confirm and all attributes will be blank for players and your staff

You will just make all attributes transparent by setting the value to "0" and they won't be visible. 

There is no need to make some skinning edits. 

326762935_OlivierGiroud_Profile-2.thumb.png.49c7bcabb5256d6f66afaa51bd939a83.png951066604_GiacomoMurelli_Profile.thumb.png.d3c9f372bb09f94cb4b05085cadf2047.png120095427_OlivierGiroud_Attributes.thumb.png.69a7114c70861bb340ed2b66b22e5b5d.png

Still, I would like to have some idea about their attributes, since a manager actually sees the players in training and can gauge at least a 1-5 star ability range 😁 Having no attributes at all is like role-playing a blind manager 😂😂