FM22 Mobile Features Unveiled

1. Can you release today? ;)

2. Can you fix the loans issue where players you bring in on loan you can't put them in reserves? Like with Barca, they sign Demir and can put him in Barca B but if you try that in FM21 then you end up with players stuck in the first team? Also would be good to have interactions with loan players on performances as they do play in your team...

I searched the forums, but can't find the info anywhere (asking for iPad if relevant).

- Is there a season limit just like there was for the Touch version?

- Can we change in between seasons?

- Is the regen bug that we had on last year's touch version resolved (basically teams would only get 1-2 regens outside of your own league).

Thanks

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, charliebigpot said:

- Is there a season limit just like there was for the Touch version?

30 seasons in a single game - this is for various reasons, (1) it's roughly the duration of a real-life managerial career, (2) it keeps the memory usage predictable and thus makes it easier to test and ensure the game is stable upon all supported devices.

- Can we change in between seasons?

I'm not sure what you mean by this - can you clairfy please?

- Is the regen bug that we had on last year's touch version resolved (basically teams would only get 1-2 regens outside of your own league).

This issue has never been present present in FMM.

2 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

30 seasons in a single game - this is for various reasons, (1) it's roughly the duration of a real-life managerial career, (2) it keeps the memory usage predictable and thus makes it easier to test and ensure the game is stable upon all supported devices.

I'm not sure what you mean by this - can you clairfy please?

This issue has never been present present in FMM.

Thanks for the quick reply!

- All clear on the first one - making it align with the real life duration of a manager make sense :)

- On the second one - at the beginning of the game I select 5 nations, can I change those at any point of the game (in between seasons?)

- On the third one - glad to hear :)

Thanks!

• SI Staff
3 minutes ago, charliebigpot said:

- On the second one - at the beginning of the game I select 5 nations, can I change those at any point of the game (in between seasons?)

I'm afraid you can't change the active nations once the game begins - I have considered looking into this, but in all honesty it'd take quite a while for this sort of thing to 'process' even if it was feasible and that didn't seem to suit a 'pick up and play,' 'quick burst during commute' style of play that people often want when playing the mobile game.

1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

I'm afraid you can't change the active nations once the game begins - I have considered looking into this, but in all honesty it'd take quite a while for this sort of thing to 'process' even if it was feasible and that didn't seem to suit a 'pick up and play,' 'quick burst during commute' style of play that people often want when playing the mobile game.

makes sense - thank you!

(p.s. I understand and agree with your "quick bursting during commute" comment for mobile users, but it doesn't necessarily apply to iPad users, don't forget about us :))

Edited by charliebigpot

• SI Staff
4 minutes ago, charliebigpot said:

(p.s. I understand and agree with your "quick bursting during commute" comment for mobile users, but it doesn't necessarily apply to iPad users, don't forget about us :))

Don't worry ... I won't, I'm one of you ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, nike10air said:

Can I ask, are we able to create, save and load tactics in FM mobile just like FM on PC?

I am planning to buy fm mobile on my ipad  I don’t have a PC

Hi. Yes, you can have up to 4 x saved tactics. 

• 2 months later...

Bonjour,

Pourquoi sur fm mobile 22,en ligue 1,ligue 2 et les competitions europeennes il n y a que 3 changements possible par match alors que maintenant c est 5?

Comment est ce rectifiable?

Merci pour votre réponse

Salut. Je n'ai pas joué en France depuis un moment mais je crois que la façon dont cela fonctionne est que vous obtenez 5 sous-marins lors de la première saison (à cause du COVID) puis cela revient à 3 à partir de la seconde.

EDIT: Traduit ce qui précède en français via Google.  Désolé si ça n'a pas de sens.

Edited by passenger58

Merci beaucoup pour la reponse!

Sauf que aujourdhui en france,il y a toujours les 5 changements,ce n etait pas temporairement pour le covid.

De plus les 5 changements sont aussi dans les competitions europeennes,pas dans le jeu