Megapack leagues needed

AbzKa

Hey everyone. Hope you’re good. I basically just need what I stated in the title; I’m speaking all the leagues from every division from every country. I did so, once before, but it took roughly 5 hours, so I’m not prepared to do that once again. :D

Thanks in advance, peace and blessings to the FM community.

ECF53CA7-320F-4C90-8118-DB9BBC156C64.jpeg

16 minutes ago, RealSmokePL said:

He meant searching here: https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/834-editors-hideaway-download-forum-fm21/

This looks like a good one: 

I know, I was merely suggesting that he moves my thread into that section so it gets me more comments.

+ appreciate it fully,  yes I already downloaded that yesterday, and it seems like the best one, in regards to the Around the Globe link, but it didn’t work; I downloaded WinRAR yesterday to unzip the files but it doesn’t work. 

Do you have any solutions to my problem?

On 15/10/2021 at 19:02, AbzKa said:

I know, I was merely suggesting that he moves my thread into that section so it gets me more comments.

+ appreciate it fully,  yes I already downloaded that yesterday, and it seems like the best one, in regards to the Around the Globe link, but it didn’t work; I downloaded WinRAR yesterday to unzip the files but it doesn’t work. 

Do you have any solutions to my problem?

if I had to guess what the issue is then I would say you need to take the files out of the folders, the editor data folder doesn't like having folders inside it iirc

On 16/10/2021 at 22:26, Brother Ben said:

if I had to guess what the issue is then I would say you need to take the files out of the folders, the editor data folder doesn't like having folders inside it iirc

Done that, but it didn’t work.