Buy back clause not working...

Why is the buy back clause button not working? I want to buy back Reguillon from Spurs to Real Madrid. On transfers u have the buy back clause button, i used it in the exact data it is needed. But Spurs denied and asked way more and now i cant buy him. How to resolve this? Why is the buy back clause button not working as it should...!? 

Is there any clauses that must be fulfilled for it to activate? What if you go into bid, and press the number for the clause, that should fill out the correct amount. I'm just thinking if there are any hidden decimals that allows them to reject it or something?

1 hour ago, XaW said:

Is there any clauses that must be fulfilled for it to activate? What if you go into bid, and press the number for the clause, that should fill out the correct amount. I'm just thinking if there are any hidden decimals that allows them to reject it or something?

No idea. Tried many things but nothing yet helped. I mean, there is the button at transfers > Clauses and then i would expect when u use it, u can buy him back for the price which is noted. But afterwards they reject it and ask more money. 

1 minute ago, GuitarMan said:

If I remember rightly, Regulion's clause has specific dates between which it is active/inactive - you need to ensure you are between these dates. 

Jep i know, and i did try to activate it between the date. The button was there also, tried multiple times, but was rejected everytime and Spurs were asking much more. Now its 1 aug. and the date expired so im moving on. It is what it is. But its weird why the buy back clause is not working correctly. Or if there is something missing. 

If you have a save from the time it is active, I'd advise you to report it as a bug in the bugs section. Let SI take a look and get a correct answer.