(FM20) Can't win after moving save to new laptop

So recently purchased a new laptop (ASUS Zenbook UX434FQ) whilst it runs very smooth even with tons of leagues and an approx player count of 264,000 I have noticed that my results have just completely dropped off. Last season I finished 4th and then won the first 3 games of the season I then bought the new laptop and results have been poor no matter on what formation I try. 11 league draws compared to just 5 the season before, screenshots are attached

Screenshot 2021-03-30 164746.png

Screenshot 2021-03-30 164933.png

You are suffering from a bad case of randomness, unfortunately. We humans love to attribute random events to some cause and effect, simply because it's easier to accept things if they have a meaning somehow. It's in the same vein of though as pareidolia (where one sees faces in random stones, or trees or similar) and "The Gambler's fallacy" (I've lost so many times in a row that I'm guaranteed to win THIS time).

We humans are wired in a strange way, and even though I know these things, I still don't like to close down FM when I'm on a winning streak, because I "know" I will lose when I start it up next time. :D

You won 3 matches at the start. You also won 3 matches in the middle. What you've also done, according to your OP, is change tactic/formations a lot in the same season. With very little information, it seems like you made random changes and they sound like they are big changes. That's not a great idea, imo. It'll be worth looking into the situation deeper - analyse your situation, your matches and issues etc. If you know what's wrong, you can work on fixing it.

Tactical changes were relatively minor, originally went with a 4-3-3 wide and switched briefly to a similar 4-3-1-2. A lot of the draws have been frustrating as we've had the chances to win and not taken them, so maybe it's down to my striker 

It doesn't sound like you made changes to help your situation, though it's with little info. Would recommend analysing your matches and issues or posting as much info etc as possible and asking for advice in the tactics forum.  :thup: