My Team Keep Losing after Mid-Season

Hi first I play as the lowest manager rank.. And I play as my favorite team AaB (Denmark)

I always start good with them with different tactic.. But after the pause in the mid game I start playing bad also against the worst team in my league.. The opponent is closing down from my attacking and is har to get in the last box.. I usually have 3 tactic to play with with minor tweaks sometime. 

I have tried this 15 times over the past month to understand why, its go so bad after the mid season and the final 10 games..

Any tips?

Thanks

Skærmbillede 2021-03-09 kl. 20.30.50.png

Skærmbillede 2021-03-09 kl. 20.31.44.png

Skærmbillede 2021-03-09 kl. 20.32.16.png

Skærmbillede 2021-03-09 kl. 20.32.19.png

Edited by GoJ84

18 hours ago, GoJ84 said:

Hi first I play as the lowest manager rank.. And I play as my favorite team AaB (Denmark)

I always start good with them with different tactic.. But after the pause in the mid game I start playing bad also against the worst team in my league.. The opponent is closing down from my attacking and is har to get in the last box.. I usually have 3 tactic to play with with minor tweaks sometime. 

I have tried this 15 times over the past month to understand why, its go so bad after the mid season and the final 10 games..

Any tips?

Thanks

Skærmbillede 2021-03-09 kl. 20.30.50.png

Skærmbillede 2021-03-09 kl. 20.31.44.png

Skærmbillede 2021-03-09 kl. 20.32.16.png

Skærmbillede 2021-03-09 kl. 20.32.19.png

Your reputation changed and opponents went more defensive.

Of course, logically it took them half a season to work this out though, and then they all had a zoom meeting together where every single one of them said we must change our tactics now because this team keeps getting good results.

On the plus side, if you keep losing, your reputation will probably go back down again and theyll stop taking you seriously and youll win again. There will be a mythical date somewhere within the game this will happen, fingers crossed.

20 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Can you post the screenshot of the tactic(s) in English, please?

Not my native language, but close enough for me to translate it

First tactic goes like this:

Gk: goalkeeper/defend 

Lb: fullback/support 

Cbl: central defender/stopper

Cbr: central defender/defend 

Rb: fullback/support 

Ml: inverted winger/attack 

Mcl: deeplyining playmaker/defend

Mcr: box to box/support 

Mr: wide playmaker/attack 

Stl: advanced forward/attack 

Str: advanced forward/attack 

Coutious mentality 

Ti's:

Shorter passing, pass into space, play out of defence, play for setpices, take short kicks, distribute to fullbacks, dustrbute quickly, counter attack, counter press, force opponents outside, higher line of engagement, thight marking 

Will do the second tactic when I have charged my phone 

Edited by Falahk

Second tactic goes like this:

Lb: wingback/support 

Cbl: central defender/defend 

Rb: wingback/support 

Dmc: Anchorman/defend 

Mcl: advanced playmaker/support 

Mcr: box to box midfielder/support 

Aml: inverted winger/attack 

Amr: inside forward/support 

Stc: advanced forward/attack 

Balanced mentality 

Ti's:

Much shorter passing, pass into space, play out of defence, play for setpices, take short kicks, distribute quickly, counter attack, regroup, higher defensive line, higher line of engagement, extremely urgent, prevent short goalkeeper distribution, thight marking 

29 minutes ago, Falahk said:

Not my native language, but close enough for me to translate it

First tactic goes like this:

Lb: fullback/support 

Cbl: central defender/stopper

Rb: fullback/support 

Ml: inverted winger/attack 

Mcl: deeplyining playmaker/defend

Mcr: box to box/support 

Mr: wide playmaker/attack 

Stl: advanced forward/attack 

Str: advanced forward/attack 

Coutious mentality 

Ti's:

Shorter passing, pass into space, play out of defence, play for setpices, take short kicks, distribute to fullbacks, dustrbute quickly, counter attack, couter press, force opponents outside, higher line of engagement, thight marking 

Will do the second tactic when I have charged my phone 

Thanks mate :thup:

Assuming your translation is correct, I immediately see a number of issues. Including the use of an aggressive defensive instruction such as tight marking under a fairly poor level of compactness (the distance between D-line & LOE). 

Then there are obvious tactical contradictions. One of them is the inconsistency between possession-minded TIs (such as PoD and short passing) and a setup of roles and duties that is far more conducive to a direct fast-transitional style.

Basically, the type of issues we see in most of the tactics being shared in this forum for help and advice.