Jadon Sancho

Currently playing as Man City and attempted to sign Sancho but he said he doesn't want to join Man C due to his dislike of the club.

Where have SI got that from? I've looked online at articles and there's nothing to suggest that he hates City.

2 hours ago, LeeWHU888 said:

Currently playing as Man City and attempted to sign Sancho but he said he doesn't want to join Man C due to his dislike of the club.

Where have SI got that from? I've looked online at articles and there's nothing to suggest that he hates City.

maybe cos he left city to sign for Dortmund?  and negotiations to keep him at city didnt go well ? 

8 hours ago, rinso said:

maybe cos he left city to sign for Dortmund?  and negotiations to keep him at city didnt go well ? 

I think it wasn't the money but the fact that he was told he won't be playing regularly in senior squad so he packed his things and went to Dortmund where they promised him game time.

I'd say 'no hard feelings' but some people might hold the grudge.

7 hours ago, kentonizking said:

a lot of players on the game who are released, get a 'would prefer not to play for [whatever club] note. Maybe this is a similar thing. 

Anyway play lower league. Its easy to be Man City !

Sustained dominance without reloading matches or reloading when you get massive injuries can be fairly difficult

Edited by francis#17

13 hours ago, francis#17 said:

Sustained dominance without reloading matches or reloading when you get massive injuries can be fairly difficult

i sounded a bit snobby, i didnt meant to be, people can play who they want. 

I tend to go for a journeyman, work my way up kinda save - i like the story of it better - but I have done saves with Norwich and Everton (my teams) and in the past Man U. 

13 minutes ago, kentonizking said:

i sounded a bit snobby, i didnt meant to be, people can play who they want. 

I tend to go for a journeyman, work my way up kinda save - i like the story of it better - but I have done saves with Norwich and Everton (my teams) and in the past Man U. 

Lool yeah it did sound a bit snobby. I play lower league saves too and work my way up, although I prefer to be a one club man, so I get what you mean but there's nothing wrong with and plenty to enjoy about managing the stars of today. And its a different type of challenge, the challenge to reach the semi finals of the CL every season AND win the league while also ushering in a refresh of the team is difficult for most players .

Anyway back to the topic. No idea why he has Man City as a dislike, although its interesting Man City are never linked with him

47 minutes ago, francis#17 said:

Lool yeah it did sound a bit snobby. I play lower league saves too and work my way up, although I prefer to be a one club man, so I get what you mean but there's nothing wrong with and plenty to enjoy about managing the stars of today. And its a different type of challenge, the challenge to reach the semi finals of the CL every season AND win the league while also ushering in a refresh of the team is difficult for most players .

Anyway back to the topic. No idea why he has Man City as a dislike, although its interesting Man City are never linked with him

This is what I'm doing now, on 21, Bradford Park Avenue. Getting out of the National League is always the difficulty.