Help choosing a goalkeeper

I have 3 first team goalkeepers and I'm struggling to make a decision on the their heirarchy. I'm in a lower league and so 3 first team goalkeepers all over the age of 22 is not ideal from a wages perspective so I'm looking to get rid of one. My coach seems to favour one over the other two but I'm not convinced.

I'm looking for the role to be a normal Goalkeeper with a Defend duty. He will sit behind a back four, in a positive mentality team who are instructed to play out of defence, counter attack, but with a lower line of engagement if that is relevant.

Player A is 23, Player B is 32, and Player C is 24. Player C is also foreign and is in the first year at the club which is in a nation with a language difficulty of 20 where he does not already speak the language. I've done screenshots as a comparison, but if it would be easier to see standalone attributes I can change this.

A vs B

1431571579_AvsB.thumb.png.ba89141197fd6edfa44347440d684028.png

A vs C

182935283_AvsC.thumb.png.596880a01e9070ed6580a62c40a41b88.png

B vs C

604636360_BvsC.thumb.png.c8db093253f56196a548114a5a8e6b7a.png

Player B was my first choice too but my coaches seem to prefer Player C. I've just noticed that he is not as one footed as the other two. Does this skew his attributes slightly and rate them slightly worse than he is perhaps? I do like a lot of his mentals too.

B over C.

B is Technially better and Physically better then C.

The differnece in the Airial ability is the game changer for me, He should be better at defending corners, nabbing crosses etc

B is also better playing out of defence, which is a instruction you've mentioned that you'll have (C's First touch and throwing could be an issue with that)

Bear in mind that we can only see the attributes, whereas the coaches rating will can also be based on Personality, International Experience, Dressing room fit, Home Grown\Registration criteria etc. The coaches might also have the one-footedness of A and B down as a negative that brings down their rating. Take a look at the coaches feedback of the players and you'll see.

Edited by plcarlos

8 hours ago, brookie1402 said:

Player B was my first choice too but my coaches seem to prefer Player C. I've just noticed that he is not as one footed as the other two. Does this skew his attributes slightly and rate them slightly worse than he is perhaps? I do like a lot of his mentals too.

At lower league level your coaches advice should probably be taken with a pinch of salt.

I don't believe him being less one footed has any impact on his attributes

3 hours ago, plcarlos said:

The differnece in the Airial ability is the game changer for me, He should be better at defending corners, nabbing crosses etc

I actually think that C would be better in the air than B. I’ve been trying to understand goalkeeping attributes more and so recently discovered that jumping reach is only considered when they have to make a header. Aerial reach is the attribute that determines how high a goalkeeper can get his hands. So with that in mind the difference in attributes between B and C in terms of what I think is important for claiming crosses is:-

Aerial Reach 13 - 13

Command of Area 9 - 9

Communication (maybe) 8 - 7

Handling 11 - 9

Aggression 11 - 15

Anticipation 8 - 12

Bravery 13 - 14

Decisions 8 - 13

Positioning 10 - 12

Strength 14 - 6

I think C would be better in the air. He’s not as good at shot stopping but I really like those mentals so am leaning towards him more now. I’ll probably change my mind though in 10 minutes.